Surf N Turf 2011 - Who's going (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am there! Wouldn't miss a chance for my first & last "official" SNT!

is this truly the last one? what is the scoop? I have heard both yes and no through the grapevine.....

This is the last one Pismo Jim is putting on. Lots of talk about trying to keep it going - but it's all talk at this point.

One thing for sure is everyone who is going is treating this as the last one so you know it will be one not to miss.

Definitely going.

s***, I may just go. I can leave friday morning at the earliest. When is everyone else leaving? post up. We should make an SD cruisers location. Tim, how about it, you want to specify where we all can camp together?

I am planning on showing up on Wednesday and plan on camping with or near the same group as last year. If I know how many of you guys are coming up and when- I may be able to rope off some real estate for you. Another option is teaming up with the SoCal 80's group - they were across from us last year.

:steer:Tim
DSCN3722.jpg
DSCN3749.jpg
DSCN3744.jpg

You know the story of the dude in the camo pants right? rolled a new FJC before those pics were taken.

No list started in the SoCal80's section yet, but I'm going and I know rfjtoy is too. We'll probably be headed up on Thursday...at least that's the plan.

Whats the date again? Oct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom