Superbowl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I thought I would start a new thread since my offer to have a Superbowl party after the run seamed to be getting lost.

So here's the skinny. After the run on Feb 5th eveyone is invited over to my little house to watch the Denver Broncos beat the living snot out of the Carolina Panthers (it may not be the panthers but this is my guess :D).

Please feel free to bring your significant others and children. We will be watching the game in my basment where the is room to watch the game and a seperate play area for the kids with plenty of toys for most ages. Our boys are 3 and 10 months.

We will supply a keg of beer (most likly Bud Light if you are like my wife and are a beer snob than piss off and bring your own damn beer :flipoff2:) and some snacks. Please feel free to bring some snacks to share with everyone else.

Kick off is at 4:00 pm or 1600 which ever you prefer.

Directions:
- I-25 to the Berthoud Exit #250 go West on CO56.
- Follow CO56 aprox. 5 miles all the way into Berthoud.
- At the stop sign take a left on to 287/mountain view.
- Follow that to 5th St. Take a left.
- Follow that South down and around the sharp right turn at the Morman church, it will turn into Spartan drive at that piont.
- Make a left on S 8th st.
- Make an immediate right on Douglas Pl.
- I am the 3rd house on the right

830 Douglas Place.
Berthoud, CO 80513

Cell: 720.936.7647
Home: 970.532.4693

Plase let me know if you are going to attend and how many you will have with you, so that I can prepare appropritly. Just reply in this tread or PM me.

Thanks,

Well, I need to know who all is planing on coming over for the game after the trip. Otherwise if it is just TJ then I will cancel and go watch it at my buddies house. So please respond if you plan on attending. :bounce: :idea: :bounce2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom