Suggestion for welder to assemble install bumper mount tire carrier? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lcgeek

Glad to meet you!
Threads
@lcgeek. Jonh hunter maybe? Hunteroffroad? Been quite a while. Not sure if he is still in the mix but was an early well known.

Maybe Will at Sierra exp has a lead?

we bought some AR steel targets from Zimco mfg. I went to his shop to have a part made for wife's chiropractic table. he has several 4x4s and a Baja race car. He could assemble the kit for you. Make any modifications or additions as well.

Zimco

thanks everyone for posting recommendations. I put the swing out tire carrier project on hold and picked up one of LCPs cargo tire carriers for now.

Hi, came across this thread after searching for the swing out kit. Did you eventually install it? Would you still have the installation instructions by chance? Thanks!

Hi, came across this thread after searching for the swing out kit. Did you eventually install it? Would you still have the installation instructions by chance? Thanks!

Did you buy this kit? Thinking of removing mine and selling it.

Did you buy this kit? Thinking of removing mine and selling it.
I did not, but am contemplating it. Wanted to get an idea the effort needed to install it. Any particular reason why you're thinking of removing it? Message me directly, interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom