Sudden AHC leak and failure far away in Uzbekistan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think the temporary repair of the line should be relatively easy with local mechanic. Obviously much better to get the original part. Did you also order AHC fluid from partsouq ?

From experience, brake fluid eats into the membrane in the sphere. This will only further harm the AHC. The only substitute I would try is Citroen LMH fluid. It is compatible but probably not very easy to source where you are.

I think the temporary repair of the line should be relatively easy with local mechanic. Obviously much better to get the original part. Did you also order AHC fluid from partsouq ?

From experience, brake fluid eats into the membrane in the sphere. This will only further harm the AHC. The only substitute I would try is Citroen LMH fluid. It is compatible but probably not very easy to source where you are.
I won't be able to find anything Citroën anyway. I don't think I've seen a single European car here. It's 98% Chevrolets and the rest are Ladas.
No, I didn't find the AHC fluid, but I think Toyota in Tajikistan has it 😊 I should be able to find it. I think Tajikistan is a Landcruiser-heavy country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom