Stranger Things (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
so I just binged watched Season 3 of Stranger Things on Netflix, multiple LV sightings throughout. anyone on here own it? not one I have seen before.

IMG_0247[1].JPG

I saw it too, I was waiting for the thread :cool:. I think it is filmed in Georgia, fair amount of cruisers around Atlanta.

That LV has been around the Atlanta area for a couple years. It was brought up from Peru where the claim is that it has been in the family since new. It was on Craigslist for $75k when it was first brought in the US. I guess it's being rented to the movie studios in Atlanta.

That LV has been around the Atlanta area for a couple years. It was brought up from Peru where the claim is that it has been in the family since new. It was on Craigslist for $75k when it was first brought in the US. I guess it's being rented to the movie studios in Atlanta.
i should probably take two at 75k! that is nuts.

so I just binged watched Season 3 of Stranger Things on Netflix, multiple LV sightings throughout. anyone on here own it? not one I have seen before.

View attachment 2025149
I knew I needed to check here first! We were watching it the other day...

:cheers:

Funny...I just spotted it too. Figured I’d drop in here to see if anyone else had. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom