STOLEN CRUISER ALERT! - GIG HARBOR, WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yooper

SILVER Star
Threads
I am posting this for John Holmaas.  Please contact him with any info:

Our fj62 was just stolen(6pm, friday the 3rd of Jan) from the
Thriftway/Rexall Drug parking lot in Gig Harbor WA(Seattle/Tacoma
area) Parked locked in front of the store, gone within 5 min. No one
saw a thing!

1988 FJ62 Beige exterior(small red pin stripe) and interior brown
Stock except 33x9.5 BFG MT on stock chrome wheels
Dent in rear bumper(right side) license plate light don't work
Stockish roof rack
330,000 miles

Washington State Plate number 456 BHC

Please pass this on to LCML and anyone in the WA State area.

Contact
John Holmaas
253 318 4066

Officer Matthew Dougil
Gig Harbor Police
253 851-2236

Thanks
John
jholmaas@hotmail.com

Reply to keep John's alert on top of the board. Find this cruiser folks!

If I find the 'cruiser may I have the pleasure of nailing the thieves nuts to a 4' stump and pushing him over backwards.

Moving it up. Pics:

Dscn4197.jpg

Dscn4198.jpg

Dscn4199.jpg

88fj62-2.jpg

Re: STOLEN CRUISER FOUND!!!

FROM JOHN:

We just recovered out 88 fj62 :))) It was found in Tacoma WA(10 miles from where it was stolen. Beside the stereo, speakers and personal belonging it’s just the way it was….in great shape! It appears to have been sitting for a few days as the brake rotors were starting to rust, it was locked even. The police printed it and some stuff that the thieves left that wasn’t ours, we have it home now!

Now to who found it and it’s almost too unbelievable even to me. It was found by Al Mathisen of Titus Will Toyota, Al is my very good friend and Toyota parts guy(he was the 2nd person I called after it was stolen) Al just happened to be taking his 3-legged dog to the vet and spotted it the 62 in s strip mall. He called me at 4pm today on a crappy pay phone and I could not understand what he was saying but I finally realized he said “I FOUND YOUR CRUISER” I told him to stay put and I and my buddy were on our way(and armed) called the cops and they met us there. The door locks were not busted, the ignition was not busted, we did find a homemade tool that they might have used to get in it, but they must have had a key to start the Cruiser…..who knows?

So let me tell you it PAYS to buy all your Toyota parts from the same guy!!!!!!! And I do believe in the Cruiser Gods…..one of which works for Toyota!!

I would also like to give a very heart felt THANKS to everyone who helped look for it, posted it on the net, hosted pics and wished me the best of luck finding it…….I really think you all are SUPER folks to have done so and all the good karma paid off

Thanks
John Holmaas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom