STOLEN STOLEN 1999 Land Cruiser - 100 series - Calgary, Alberta, Canada (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi there -

I'm pretty much at my last resort, but thought I would post anyway. My LC, and James Baroud Grand Raid XXL roof top tent were stolen from the auto shop. Yes, they walked in during broad daylight, went behind the counter when no one was at the till, took the keys and drove off. It was stolen Tuesday, May 9 from in inner city Calgary, Canada. Police, junk yards, pick 'n pulls, and online classifieds have all been notified/posted.

Specs:

US Land Cruiser (imported to Canada) - Bronze
Fox Rachng Shocks and Old Man Emu springs - 2.5" lift
Duratrac tires on OEM rims
No damage (I hope) except small dent in rear stock bumper (passenger side) and front stock bumper has zip ties holding certain rivets that broke
~210,000 MILES
Third row seating removed
Missing rear view mirror (unless a non-OEM has been added since the theft)
Hood rock deflector/bra
Thules Bars x3

Generally it is in great condition and looks awesome - no major rust except some small rust above windshield (which is cracked across).

The picture is the actual LC. Please reach out if you see this on the road. It is missed dearly. I imagine there are way more of these in the US, but if you are in Canada, I have never seen another '99 in this colour in Calgary.

IMG_1006.jpg

Thanks,

Man, so sorry! I don't believe that's a very common color even here in the U.S.! I only know of one like it in my area.

WE FOUND IT! Or, the police found it parked on the side of the road in the suburbs, abandoned. Full of stolen merchandise. Anyway, we have it back, had it professionally detailed and are selling for $19K, though would give a good deal to a Mud member . Selling because we are moving out of country. I have already left but my wife has the ad up here: 1999 Toyota Landcruiser | cars & trucks | Calgary | Kijiji

She is very knowledgeable about it but feel free to PM me for any information and I'm happy to have a call.

Thanks!

Andrew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom