STOLEN Stolen 1991 Red FJ80 San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.instagram.com
Hey all,

On the night of may 31st, my red 80 series was stolen right off the street. Neighbors house it was parked in front of has a ring camera, but apparently wasn’t paying for the subscription at the time so doesn’t have access to the footage. I’m located in pacific beach San Diego, so there’s a good chance the cars already over the border…. Just figured I’d post here to have some extra eyes looking out. It’s got Yakima crossbars on it, a sizeable crack in the windshield, aftermarket tail lights, and of course an incredibly faded paint job. It had an idaho license plate #1a 328eg before it was stolen, no idea if it’s still on it now. Thanks for the help
IMG_8609.jpeg

IMG_2856.jpeg

IMG_5177.jpeg

IMG_5438.jpeg

Sorry to hear; many wind up back with their owners. Give this a read...

Glad it's back! Kinda looks like like an ejection seat failure on the PS. Sooo...how was it found?

Glad it's back! Kinda looks like like an ejection seat failure on the PS. Sooo...how was it found?
Family living in it close to the border. They found it in the middle of the street, with Baja California plates on it. They punched out the ignition, and apparently the lady couldn’t get it to start anymore

70906655624__1DDF390E-FBAC-48BB-90F4-C921C154E6DD.jpeg

IMG_1134.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom