Still Need new windshield for 95 FZJ80. Suggestions? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Still looking for someone to do a windshield who will follow FSM. 1995 FZJ80

Called Phoenix Family Auto Care and talked to Jason about doing a windshield for my cruiser, based on older thread referral.

Jason says his guy who did Land Cruiser windshields for him no longer works there and he doesn’t do them anymore.

Any other suggestions?

I’m willing to travel to Phoenix... heck, almost anywhere in Arizona to have OEM windshield done right.

Thanks!

JC

Sent from my iPad

Recently had mine replaced. Technician was very knowledgeable on challenges with removing / replacing a 23 year-old original windshield on LC Series 80. Over the years had them previously replace windshields on my FJ Cruiser and Tundra. They always schedule and come to me for repair. Cannot confirm it's OEM - but absolutely no complaints at all. Prescott Valley Auto Glass Prescott, AZ 928-772-6101 Insurance covered plus $75 Cash Back Free Same Day Mobile Windshield Replacement! - Prescott Valley Auto Glass

Bell Glass (at I-17 and Bell Rd.) is old skool - was a recommendation from @murf

Thanks!

That Murf!!!

He hooked me up with Arrowhead Glass. Have an appointment for next week to have windshield installed.

I’ll report back on how it goes....

Thanks!

That Murf!!!

He hooked me up with Arrowhead Glass. Have an appointment for next week to have windshield installed.

I’ll report back on how it goes....

Please do, I need to get a new windshield. I have a crack down the middle of mine vertically and it looks like a 2 piece windshield.

Final Report.

Murf hooked me up with Hayden at Arrowhead Glass.

They did the install at Camelback Toyota. Did what I considered a very professional job, though due to set up at Camelback, couldn’t watch the install.

It was raining some last Thursday and Friday, no leaks. So far so good.

Hayden was very easy to work with and did manage to get me OEM glass.

Hayden said I could post his cell number, so here it is. Tell him you’re with Murf and CSC. He’ll hook you up.

And if you’re extra nice, Murf might let you go upstairs and sit in the massage chairs while you wait!

P.S. Best part of whole thing, besides having a brand spanking new windshield, was getting to visit with Murf. What a heck of a good guy!

Final Report.

Murf hooked me up with Hayden at Arrowhead Glass.

They did the install at Camelback Toyota. Did what I considered a very professional job, though due to set up at Camelback, couldn’t watch the install.

It was raining some last Thursday and Friday, no leaks. So far so good.

Hayden was very easy to work with and did manage to get me OEM glass.

Hayden said I could post his cell number, so here it is. Tell him you’re with Murf and CSC. He’ll hook you up.

And if you’re extra nice, Murf might let you go upstairs and sit in the massage chairs while you wait!

P.S. Best part of whole thing, besides having a brand spanking new windshield, was getting to visit with Murf. What a heck of a good guy!
Back at ya Cowboy... Another cool CSC person; Never the exception - always the rule!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom