Sticker shock (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like some people that are maintaining their vehicles like a piece of "valuable commercial equipment" to maintain a "service level expectation". I'm sure the owners are happy people.

Indeed, if you take time and passion to do it right, it is not hard to put smile in customers face.

This is a great place to be. MUD has it all here. DIY or educated consumer, if you can afford a wrench, you can make his diagnostic charges go down by necking down an issue. Problems are going to present especially if you like to play in the dirt and rocks. Get under your beast and look around a little. Start a slush fund via direct deposit. Start the Must Have done list and the Like To Have list second. Fixing one - three at a time because of what you/he will have to take apart to get in there will tell your wrench you are doing your research and are not a rich dude where money is no object. :cautious:

My Great Uncle once said, once you have moved some parts to get in there, take some time to inspect/clean/anti-seize (preventive mx) and spend a little more of your Mx funds now to save some labor time later by fixing what you find.

You have to read between the Iines on MUD but most will intimate on here, you are driving a piece of history... Historic Preservations are the rage... Remember to keep telling yourself that...and you will start to numb the pay2play costs and be just fine. 🤙 The performance of these beasts speaks for themselves...

If on the other hand, you are :hurting: and you want to get out of your recent purchase. Give me a shout as the friend I bought my 💯 from really misses ownership and he just hasn't been happy with his 200's performance. We are in VA too. :banana:

Cheers mate,
G

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom