Stainless Steel Snorkels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Website
www.sloopimports.com
Sloop Imports is proud to announce the USA introduction of the Full line of In-House Fabrications 4 inch 316 stainless steel snorkels. 40, 60, 79, 80, 100 and 200 Series snorkels are available for ordering. Container is expected o leave Brisbane Australia early March for an early May arrival. Check out www.sloopimports.com for details or call 970-846-1000 for details.

IMG_0628.JPG

IMG_2576.JPG

IMG_9868.JPG

IMG_9871.JPG

This is the post that shows the 100-series fitted, since so many have asked. Trying to bum it up a bit.

need to see more pics of this on a 100. Also, would love to see how this ties into the airbox under the hood.

I know they're popular down under. IIRC, they flow better because of the continuous diameter of the mandrel bent tubing versus the formed irregular interior shape of a formed plastic snorkel body. My biggest complaint is that they don't take a pre-cleaner, which is a must for my needs. For that reason, it's a 'no' from me. On a purely aesthetic level though, they look too much like Home Depot plumbing for me, and the snorkel/fender interface looks like garbage. At least throw an escutcheon plate on there!

I know they're popular down under. IIRC, they flow better because of the continuous diameter of the mandrel bent tubing versus the formed irregular interior shape of a formed plastic snorkel body. My biggest complaint is that they don't take a pre-cleaner, which is a must for my needs. For that reason, it's a 'no' from me. On a purely aesthetic level though, they look too much like Home Depot plumbing for me, and the snorkel/fender interface looks like garbage. At least throw an escutcheon plate on there!
Less tubes equals less restrictions

Looks great and its a trend now for sure.
Functionality is exact same as any non pre-cleaner snorkel with the possibility of better air flow into the engine.
A bit steep on the price considering regular snorkels can be bought for $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom