SOLD Springbar Traveler Tent - San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

619TOY

SILVER Star
Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
EDIT: SOLD
Well between less camping and too much camping gear, it's time to thin the herd. We have loved this tent and it is in overall excellent condition. It's probably been used on about 20 trips or less. There are no holes, rips, tears or missing parts. In complete disclosure, it should probably be wiped down because it's a bit dusty and there are some remnants of bird poos on the roof, but they seem to flake off pretty easily. Really want to stick with local pick up at this point as this thing is a beast and wouldn't be easy to ship. Available for pick up in Santee (east county San Diego). These are going for about $1400 including tax now, so we think $600 should be reasonable.

I'm sure most everyone knows about these tents, but they truly are built to last a lifetime. The tent is 10' x 10' and while I don't know the center height, I'm 6'2" and I'm totally comfortable standing in it. These pics were taken today.

I'm sure I screwed something up, but why do I need to post a vehicle model in the outdoor and expedition gear section?

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Last edited:
Bump😁

Have a buddy in El Cajon that wants one of these and either just purchased or about to purchase. I sent to him!

Awesome thanks for the shout out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom