Spring Over?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
WHat is the benefit of a spring over? For a realitively mellow off-roader is it something that I have to even consider?

For mellow off-roading a spring-over is "over-kill" pun intended ;). Unless you are going to be doing some extreme trails where large amounts of wheel travel and ground clearance are needed a spring over is not needed. I would recomend a quality lift kit somewhere in the 2 1/2 - 4" range. However, you will probably gain more in gears and lockers than you would in lifting, if money is a problem. Talk to people running the trails in your area that you would like to run, and see what type of set-up they are using and what works best.

I would agree with onesprung60...gears and lockers are way more beneficial than lift.....we have several ppl in our club with mini trucks that have locked and or regeared with NO lift that do all the intermiediate stuff no problem....if you can fit some 33's on there and run lockers you are golden for a lot of trails...also depends on your area too i guess...

Stew

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom