Spring meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds good....I'll be needing directions, though. This is in Ames?

Tony

Yep- ames seems to be a good 'middle' meeting location.

Everyone is going to have to drive at least some to get there. But, it's better than driving the extra hour to des moines for those of us in the northern part of the state.

Actually- I haven't heard from any of the 'northerners' other than myself in this thread. So- I gues if everyone is coming from des Moines or south... then we can move the meeting.

I want to make this as easy as possiable for those who want to attend to do so.

We still have some time to decide on the meeting location if that's what y'all want to do.

Cedar Rapids?

Not for this meeting, but keep it in mind for another.

It would be nothing better than having a bunch of Cruisers in one Cedar Rapids parking lot. :cheers:

Whatever is totally fine with me. Anywhere is going to be a sizable drive for me, so it doesn't really matter. CR does sound good for something in the future, though. Only an hour or so for me. I drive that far to work every day.

Tony

Feb 28th. I'd suggest somewhere around 11am. We can eat/ talk/ whatever.

Hickory Park? (any better suggestions?)

Ok, I need a map for this one. Is it like an outdoor park? Bring your own food or can you buy it there?

Ok, I need a map for this one. Is it like an outdoor park? Bring your own food or can you buy it there?

Will the tee shirts be there?

Hickory park is a BBQ joint, not a 'park'. You can buy food there or just come and hang out with us.

Going N on I-35 you'll take exit 111 and head west on highway 30 for about a mile until you get to the first ames exit. Take that road N about half a mile and it's on your right.

Shirts- I'm going to suggest that Art bring them up or send them to me for the meeting so that we can save some club money on postage- but it has not been discussed at this point.

Any of you Des-moaners want to bring them up with you to the meeting?

If not, I'll be going through Des Moines anyway. Let me know.

Tony

Shirts

I plan on attending and can pick up and deliver. Not a problem.-Larry

meeting

Suz and I could also pick up and deliver the shirts. If we can help, just let us know.

-Randy

Sweet- thanks for stepping up guys- !

I'll let Randy and Larry fight over who gets to pick them up. Tony's already driving a long way and doesn't need to make an extra stop....

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

:)

Hickory park is a BBQ joint, not a 'park'. You can buy food there or just come and hang out with us.

Going N on I-35 you'll take exit 111 and head west on highway 30 for about a mile until you get to the first ames exit. Take that road N about half a mile and it's on your right.

Shirts- I'm going to suggest that Art bring them up or send them to me for the meeting so that we can save some club money on postage- but it has not been discussed at this point.

Cool, Never heard of it before. I like BBQ! :beer:

I will be on Hwy 30 it should be easy to find.

Thanks,

Okay, I'm going to make a reservation for 18 people (WAG...). If everyone is bringing their families please post up so I can reserve more room.

*edit* Never mind- Hickory park doesn't take reservations on the weekends. BUT, they open at 10:30 am, so I'll plan on being there and getting a block of tables to seat 18-20.

My wife and I live just outside of Ames, so we will meet you there for lunch to check the club out.
Thanks!
Dawg............

I haven't officially joined the club, but would like to come join yall. Okay if I invite a couple of folks that have LC's but haven't heard of TCC? My partner, Cyndi and I will see you on Saturday. Looking forward to trying a new BBQ joint and meeting folks. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom