Spring meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Doc

Threads
I'd like us to have a spring meeting to discuss club junk.

1. renew MW4WDA membership or no?
2. TCC event for this year
3. Tastes great, or less filling?
4. GATOR

That's all I can think of right now... I'm sure other things will come up.

I propose a meeting in Ames this time around. Maybe we can get a meeting room at Hickory Park or somethin'?

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions?

Sounds good. I propose a Saturday afternoon.

Tony

Old Dawg

Just getting back into 4X4 ing, business, kids etc...... Back in the day, ran Nissian pickup and a Jeep. Had a great time even with the roll-overs. Got an FJ Cruiser a year ago just for fun. Been to Co. RMNP for fun and a few other places. I live right out of Ames, IA and would like to know a little more about the group.
Dawg

Just getting back into 4X4 ing, business, kids etc...... Back in the day, ran Nissian pickup and a Jeep. Had a great time even with the roll-overs. Got an FJ Cruiser a year ago just for fun. Been to Co. RMNP for fun and a few other places. I live right out of Ames, IA and would like to know a little more about the group.
Dawg

Welcome Dawg!

We're a friendly bunch! We've been around for a couple of years now, have about 30 members from around the state. Our website is Tall Corn Cruisers
Probably the best thing to do is to attend one of our gatherings and get to know the group!

I'd like to do that. Going to be south for a few weeks. When is your next meeting planned?
Dawg

I'm guessing sometime in mid to late February, keep watching this thread for more details as they emerge.

I've seen very little discussion on a potential date other than "Saturday".

Shall I pick something out and just post it up?

I've seen very little discussion on a potential date other than "Saturday".

Shall I pick something out and just post it up?

Go for it. :D

Okay- I've will post up a date/ time after the 29th. I've need to wait until then because I find out some important scheduling information on the 29th.

Tune back in to this station in a week!

FYI I'm shooting for either the 21st or 28th of Feb right now, anyone have a conflict that planned to attend?

I would be interested in attending a meeting, i live just south of Ames near Maxwell.

Keep tuned in! I should be posting up a more firm date on Thursday evening or Friday.

One more item to add to the agenda:

mandatory TLCA membership?

The 21st sucks for me......

Tony

Feb 28th. I'd suggest somewhere around 11am. We can eat/ talk/ whatever.

Hickory Park? (any better suggestions?)

I won't be able to attend as we're celebrating my daughter's b-day that day.

Works for us. Hickory Park sounds good.

I wish I could make it. Instead I will be stuck in a biochem board review class. Lame, I know.

Is there going to be anything planned (meeting/trailride) for the latter half of May?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom