Spring Gathering 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Happy New Year!!! I hope you are all healthy and taking care of your families.
I know that everyone is busy and our Toyota's are not our first priority. Money will always be tight and we are going to do what we have to do to keep our trucks running and planning the for the Fall Gathering. My thoughts are that we look at our calendars and try to arrange a meeting somewhere to discuss the upcoming year.
I spoke with a couple of you and if it is planned with enough notice we can maybe sneak away for a Saturday or Sunday and explore a trail for a couple of hours. I know that the shore guys had a good turn out at Mike Fox's house last spring. Depending on the interest we could plan another Spring Gathering.
This could be a few of us checking out a trail in the am then grabbing lunch somewhere, This could also be a group meeting for a few drinks in a public spot.

Post up your thoughts and we can work on a date.
Ed

I missed this last year. I would be up for a bit of a trail run and then a meeting.

Mike's works for me, only a 2.5 hr drive.

Good to hear. Once it starts to warm up I will talk with Mike a post up some dates. Last year was fun and there are is a lot of potential for growth. Need to just locate a few more stock plus trails.

Looking forward to the Spring Gathering, I couldn't attend last year.
We can talk about Fall Gathering preparations and progress.
So far May 18+19 will not work for me.
I will need to ride with someone - 40 is resting I mean rusting
Thanks,

Looking forward to the Spring Gathering, I couldn't attend last year.
We can talk about Fall Gathering preparations and progress.
So far May 18+19 will not work for me.
I will need to ride with someone - 40 is resting I mean rusting
Thanks,
If you make the effort to come down to the shore. It would be my pleasure to have you ride in my FJ40. We can discuss all of the different items that you have won and never used from the raffle. lol!!

Spoke with Mike Fox the other day.
How does Sunday May 5 look for everyone? We can do a morning trail then a little Cinco de Mayo lunch. Tacos and Margaritas?
Let me know and we can mark the calendars. If not we will have to look into June.
Ed

So far, it looks good for me.

Is this meeting nailed down yet?

Still waiting on more interest. Im planning on meeting with Mike on Tuesday of next week to explore a new trail.
Im not sure if everyone has cold feet or are afraid to commit until they get the weather forecast?
You don't have to be a member to attend this little Gathering and you can leave at any time.

Weather in New England? Regardless of the forecast it could change.

Well, have fun exploring the new trail. Write a report and I'll hope we can get this date firmed up.

I'll be there...... said that last time as well. Just need to rebuild a water pump and find my windshield glass.

Hello Guys and Gals,
It was just brought to my attention that because of all of the rain we have been getting my family's opening day baseball game has been scheduled for Sunday May 5. This is going to make our Spring Gathering a problem for me. I do apologize to everyone.
I will talk to Mike and see what other available dates he has coming up. It is early in the season of spring so there is plenty of time to get in some spring wheeling in. I will update everyone in the next couple of weeks.
Ed

Spoke with Mike Fox the other day.
How does Sunday May 5 look for everyone? We can do a morning trail then a little Cinco de Mayo lunch. Tacos and Margaritas?
Let me know and we can mark the calendars. If not we will have to look into June.
Ed
Mmmm, I’ll bring guacamole and chips!

I have a Birthday party on the 4th - can be tough.
and it's on the other side of CT - west

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom