Spotted

I looked for a spotted thread, but didn't see one. Had new tires put on the 80 today in Sparks, then visited with my grandparents. Spotted a 100 series on my way out of town. first saw it at McCarran/Greg, followed it up over vista overpass where I hit the freeway. White I think?, I'm terrible with remembering color... ARB front, high clearance rear. Looked pretty good.

Tony_Farson

GOLD Star
Weird. I thought I had posted some of the spotto's I have seen. Oh well, there are some...

I didn't see this one in person, but man! That is the perfect example of a bad ass 45!

It looks like somone is using this old bloke as a dd. Spotted in Sparks, NV.

Spotted this beaut on the I80 East just West of McCarren Blvd. He had a sweet trailer too. His side mirrors were attached to the roll cage.

In to reno for work today, had a call in West Reno up right close to Plumb and Plumas, saw a pretty good looking 60. Grey, maybe blue, small lift, roof rack. Barely caught it as I passed by, and was just barely on time so I couldn't creep on it. Anyone?

Tony_Farson

GOLD Star
I've driven by an old Dolan lot for over year now and finally decided to drop in to get some shots of these two FJ40's. They are in great shape, not perfect, but way better than mine! 🤣

Dual tanks on topless one.

IMG_20190219_115733.jpg

mrboatman

GOLD Star
Im glad you stopped and looked at those. My mom lives in Hidden valley and i have driven by those a bunch but never stopped. Maybe next time im up in Reno i`ll stop and check them out.
JP

Top Bottom