1. skidooman

skidooman

I looked for a spotted thread, but didn't see one. Had new tires put on the 80 today in Sparks, then visited with my grandparents. Spotted a 100 series on my way out of town. first saw it at McCarran/Greg, followed it up over vista overpass where I hit the freeway. White I think?, I'm terrible with remembering color... ARB front, high clearance rear. Looked pretty good.

Tony_Farson and airon23 like this.
  2. Tony_Farson

Tony_Farson I think I know what I am doing... GOLD Star

Media:
    Albums:
    Weird. I thought I had posted some of the spotto's I have seen. Oh well, there are some...

I didn't see this one in person, but man! That is the perfect example of a bad ass 45!
    [​IMG]

It looks like somone is using this old bloke as a dd. Spotted in Sparks, NV.
    [​IMG]

Spotted this beaut on the I80 East just West of McCarren Blvd. He had a sweet trailer too. His side mirrors were attached to the roll cage.
    [​IMG]

skidooman likes this.
  3. skidooman

skidooman

In to reno for work today, had a call in West Reno up right close to Plumb and Plumas, saw a pretty good looking 60. Grey, maybe blue, small lift, roof rack. Barely caught it as I passed by, and was just barely on time so I couldn't creep on it. Anyone?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.