Spotted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone here live in Springfield, Pa on the circle of old houses near the Septa Springfield Rd trolley stop? I always see an old faded yellow Toyota Land Cruiser (forgive me, I'm new to Toyota and don't know all the old models) It looks like it could have been made in the 70s or 80s. Almost looks like the old post office jeeps. Has big round headlights.

Let's start up with a picture. That will help. Also think of joining the Keystone Cruisers. You can then leave one of our cards under the wiper and maybe they will join us!

I'll make it out there again. It's in a bad spot to stop for a pic and also far from my normal maintenance route at work. I'm only out there if there's trouble on that trolley line.

I have cards, gotta throw some in my wallet. There's another older Toyota always parked on Germantown Ave in Philly. That one is close to my house.

Sorry for the crap pics. I would have forgotten to take a pic tomorow during the day.

20180306_194304.jpg
20180306_194217.jpg

FJ40. 1976 vintage if I had to guess based on wiper location, barn doors, but no small wing windows in the back.

FJ40. 1976 vintage if I had to guess based on wiper location, barn doors, but no small wing windows in the back.

75-76
only two years to have come factory with a left side mounted plate style spare tire carrier.

It's a pretty cool looking truck! I'll try to remember to snap better pic in the daylight. And throw a cruiser card under the wiper. I don't think she moves a lot, if at all.

I have had multiple people tell me about a house off of 926 near west Chester that has 2 FJ40s in the driveway. Anybody on here know said person?

I'll make it out there again. It's in a bad spot to stop for a pic and also far from my normal maintenance route at work. I'm only out there if there's trouble on that trolley line.

I have cards, gotta throw some in my wallet. There's another older Toyota always parked on Germantown Ave in Philly. That one is close to my house.

Germantown Ave is my buddy Tyson, fj62. Will never go wheeling.

I have had multiple people tell me about a house off of 926 near west Chester that has 2 FJ40s in the driveway. Anybody on here know said person?
I drive by there quite often. He had the blue one, a BJ40, listed on Craigslist a while back. I wrote him to meet up to talk about the truck but he never replied.

This guy lives in York near where I work. Truck disappears for weeks at a time and a full size new Tundra shows up with Pappy on the front plate. Either he's out overlanding all the time or he's in the service? Either way, I watched him build this truck over the past year or two when I would drive past. Never seen him out to say hello. Anyone know him or this rig?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom