Spotted thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Leawood

3C21D9A2-0F7D-4583-89E9-8F1DF005308D.jpeg

My Orthodontist has one and lives in old Leawood... might be his?

I met a possible "mudder" today in Meriden, KS, north of Topeka.

His name is Tucker and he is a USPS carrier for the rural area and just bought a black RHD diesel 80 series about 3 months ago and is using it for DD on the mail route. The truck has about 181K km on it.

He already has a 100 series LX as well.

I invited him to get onto IH8MUD and find us, so if he needs parts, support, or just wants to hang out.

Hopefully we'll see him around.

always liked the "thing"

His name is Troy, it's who my dad bought his FJ40 from. Used to have a super built 3rd gen 4runner also. There is another guy around the corner that has a 40 as well.

in independence off Gudgell. Not sure if I’m interested more in the FJ40 or the Thing.
View attachment 2548960

His name is Troy, it's who my dad bought his FJ40 from. Used to have a super built 3rd gen 4runner also. There is another guy around the corner that has a 40 as well.
I was curious if that was the same guy - I remember going over there back in the day with you and your dad but forgot which house it was.

I saw a well built green 80 in West Plains, MO Today as it turned left and I about rear ended the semi in front of me as I was gawking.

I was in a rental Tahoe, so no chance of reciprocity.

Green with white roof, roof rack, I think a snorkel.

Saw this at HF

D49146C6-271B-47EA-907E-905D32501F5A.jpeg

D7A08EF0-0EA9-4D08-9CFD-6F67689EAB11.jpeg

Yes, that is what it looked like. Also looked like mud on the rims, so my guess it is wheeled some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom