Speedometer question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pardion

SILVER Star
Threads
According to the instruction manual---- When night driving, "the pionter appears green when running speed is below 30 miles per hour but appears red when speed rises above 30 miles per hour". Does this actually work? sounds very cool. John Pardi

I'm missing something, what manual John?

Cruiser_Nerd said:
I'm missing something, what manual John?
Jim, This Is a Toyota Land Cruiser Instruction Mamual. 38 pages, model FJ. blue cover, what we would now call an owners manual, soft top model, oval speedo, vac windshield wiper valve, and "winker" flasher switch in the middle of the dash. Shoes 4 gauges and no idiot lights. Pretty rare book huh? John Pardi

pardion said:
Jim, This Is a Toyota Land Cruiser Instruction Mamual. 38 pages, model FJ. blue cover, what we would now call an owners manual, soft top model, oval speedo, vac windshield wiper valve, and "winker" flasher switch in the middle of the dash. Shoes 4 gauges and no idiot lights. Pretty rare book huh? John Pardi

Oh ............................. this one:
cover.jpg

Mine came from Australia, so yep, pretty rare book. I think Archie is correct, its pre-58......although mine was packaged with a 1958 parts book. None of us have that speedo, Marv has it in his black one, maybe ask him to take it for a night cruise. :D
page7.jpg
page8.jpg

Archie 1962 FJ25 said:
You guys are geeks!! Give me some tip on "HOW TO OBTAIN BOOKS/MANUALS LIKE THOSE" ? :)

Hmmmmm, let me think......

No! :D

And yes, that's the kind of stuff I meant when I picked out the stupid user name. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom