Southern Cruiser Crawl - Oct 11 - 14 at Superlift ORV Park (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can't believe that there is photographic evidence of me having to use my winch. Oh the shame.:eek::crybaby:

Were you the only one? Anyone get any trail damage other than free pinstripes?

I made it home around 8am this morning. We drove all night and I was so tired I swear I was hallucinating from Shreveport all the way home. I don't do we'll without sleep and being up for 26 hours strait after only sleeping for 5 the night before was a little much. I'm glad everyone else made it home safely and sorry that I don't really have too many pictures to post. It was hard for me to wheel and shoot pictures of my rig at the same time. Maybe Lee and his cousin will have something good to post after they go through them.

Don't worry, I have evidence that you were there

SCC 2012 004.jpg

SCC 2012 014.jpg

SCC 2012 008.jpg .

SCC 2012 004.jpg

SCC 2012 008.jpg

SCC 2012 014.jpg

Bustef the TRE that connects the tie rod to the relay rod coming down Squid's Jaunt. :doh: I was very glad it hadn't happened only moments before on Ultimate Adventure. That would have sucked. I don't think John's McGyver repair job would have made it through those rocks. :bang:

Thanks Kevin. I was starting to think it was all a dream.

Amy was asking how you were doing, if you were alive lol. I think she took a major liking to you over the trip.

I was going to ask you, and Kevin if you mind uploading everything you have or worth sharing into the SCC picture thread.

Amy was asking how you were doing, if you were alive lol. I think she took a major liking to you over the trip. QUOTE]

Amy is a great girl and I had a wonderful time with her as my co-pilot. I am still trying to recover from the trip and unfortunately I am back in the office today. My cold has kicked back into full gear but the whole thing was so awesome that it was worth all of it. I can't wait to go again and I think Jamboree will probably be my next event. Overall I would just like to add how impressed I was with the FJ Cruiser as an offroad vehicle. It has it's limitations but as a whole that little truck suprised the hell out of me even with a fool like me behind the wheel. It didn't let me down once the whole time and felt like it always had a little more to give if I was willing to push it. After years of modifying it and having no idea what the results would be I am more than impressed. If I was doing it all over the only thing I would change would be to spring for a winch instead of a lightbar and that's only because of the gas mileage to and from the event. Other than that I am very pleased with everything I have done and all of the armor came to good use. So:flipoff2:

Just got done getting the FJ back to normal. $80 for an alignment and $120 to re-calibrate my steering that was knocked sideways and causing my dash to light up. Everything is good now though.

Yeah, the Fj blew my mind away. The vehicle is amazingly capable.

I think I modified my mod list.

In order of purchase

Marlin Lefty Crawl Box
Headers/Y Pipe/ Catback
Skid Plates
Front Bumper
Rear Bumper
Winch

this trip made me rethink the Fj all together.

Massi is also going to sell her car and get a 40 possibly.

Yuo always need an alignment after a trip to Superlift. Gosh i love that place. did anyone map out all the trails ya'll did? Did ya'll spend any time on the other side?

Trab said:
Yuo always need an alignment after a trip to Superlift. Gosh i love that place. did anyone map out all the trails ya'll did? Did ya'll spend any time on the other side?

I could tell u every trail we did if I was looking at the map. We ran almost every 3, and a couple 4s. We spent a lot of time across the street too.

Thanks Krewesers for all your help making the Crawl a success.
The beer was so good Friday that we drank more of it Saturday. We got the taps, kegs and cans back today.
Thanks again!

" Laissez les bons temps rouler "

Quite welcome Chris. Thanks for taking care of getting the kegs and taps back. We were more than happy to help contribute to a great event. If you've read through this thread and the SCC Pics thread you will see that you have gained a few more returning coonasses for SCC. :cheers:

Thanks for sharing all the photos! Looks like you all had an awesome time! I will make sure to do everything in my power to make this one next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom