Southern Cruiser Crawl - Oct 11 - 14 at Superlift ORV Park (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was anyone able to get my shirts from the event? I paid for two of them.

Bart

Mike!! You got's my shirts?

I got the bags for both of you. We used a couple of the meal tickets and that's about it. I didn't even look inside for anything else. As a matter of fact, they are still in my truck.

Bart, I won't be coming to the south shore till next week. I'll see if maybe we can meet up when I head over that way.

Erick, you can stop by the house if you want yours.

I got the bags for both of you. We used a couple of the meal tickets and that's about it. I didn't even look inside for anything else. As a matter of fact, they are still in my truck.

Bart, I won't be coming to the south shore till next week. I'll see if maybe we can meet up when I head over that way.

Okay I guess that's okay haha. Thanks again

Thanks for picking up my stuff. I appreciate it. Let me know when you get to the Southshore and we can link up. Again Thanks! :)

No problem guys. Just wish both of you had been there to pick them up yourselves. Did you see the SCC Pic thread? We had a blast....... ;)

oh yeah. rub it in! blah. ;)

I've been there 4 times already and had a blast each time. You just don't know how much it took for us to cancel. We are going to go in the next few weeks for sure.

I did speak with Jeff (Bodean) about making the trip with CLC to help build the stage at the pavilion and wheel the park for the weekend. I will keep everyone posted but it will take place early part of next year.

Mark your calendars now!! Just found out the dates for next year's SCC are Oct 10 - 13. No excuses for next year. You've got 11.5 months to get ready. Put in your vacation request now, start saving to pay off who ever you have to but let's make an even bigger showing next year. :clap:

Mark your calendars now!! Just found out the dates for next year's SCC are Oct 10 - 13. No excuses for next year. You've got 11.5 months to get ready. Put in your vacation request now, start saving to pay off who ever you have to but let's make an even bigger showing next year. :clap:

Yes! I'm gonna make this one! Well Maye haha

Yes! I'm gonna make this one! Well Maye haha

Please see my comments above.......

I'm looking at going around thanksgiving if we can. Give the new trailer a run. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom