Wanted Southeast USA 60/62 wanted! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alright guys I’m looking for a 60 or 62 in the south east preferably that’s not a total rust bucket. I have about 10k to spend and willing to buy non runners or projects just trying to avoid major rust repairs. If you’re more than 5-6 hours from 31721 please be willing to help with shipping.

Greetings from TN

Just re-listed my 1989 FJ62, tons of info and pics here....

Greetings from TN

Just re-listed my 1989 FJ62, tons of info and pics here....

Although I appreciate it unless you made a large price reduction when you reposted you’re way higher than my 10k budget unfortunately

Alright guys I’m looking for a 60 or 62 in the south east preferably that’s not a total rust bucket. I have about 10k to spend and willing to buy non runners or projects just trying to avoid major rust repairs. If you’re more than 5-6 hours from 31721 please be willing to help with shipping.
I have a 88 fj62, $10,500 and have receipts for everything that has been done. Live in Athens AL

Did you ever find you a rig?? I have a 89 62 that I’m getting ready to put out there if I can find a 100 that I like. I’m probably still a little high for you but I’m close. I’m in Destin

Did you ever find you a rig?? I have a 89 62 that I’m getting ready to put out there if I can find a 100 that I like. I’m probably still a little high for you but I’m close. I’m in Destin
Pm me what you have

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom