Sourcing 70 series front end in USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FullyLitLED

Supporting Vendor
Threads
So I was wondering where I could source any 70 series front end. The pre 07 or post 07 is fine but to my knowledge I need the front fenders, front grille, hood, and sub brace behind the hood? Can anyone point me in the right direction... I'm trying to replace some parts on my 70 series that J just acquired

What do you have currently and what do you want your front end to look like?

Some more information please.

What do you have currently and what do you want your front end to look like?

Some more information please.

Beno,

I currently have the Bundera LJ70 front end. I am interested in doing some kind of facelift to either the front like the BJ70 or the newer gen 70 series

IMG_3801.JPG

Doable.

Not cheap. And will require body shop to paint, etc.

Drop a line Monday. I'm soft starting business on Monday and happy to discuss.

Regards.
Onur

Doable.

Not cheap. And will require body shop to paint, etc.

Drop a line Monday. I'm soft starting business on Monday and happy to discuss.

Regards.
Onur

I have a body shop but I will send you a line monday along with some other things! Thank you!

I have a source in the USA for new take off 2017/18 grills, head lights, fenders, and hoods. How swapable are these parts to the hard top rigs? I'm guessing they are not an option for the soft tops.

I have a source in the USA for new take off 2017/18 grills, head lights, fenders, and hoods. How swapable are these parts to the hard top rigs? I'm guessing they are not an option for the soft tops.

Where there is a will, there is a way.

Difficult, but not impossible.

Are you gonna share the source? Hahaha

Forgive my ignorance if I misunderstood your statement above but it seems like you are asking if these will work with cruisers that have fold down windshields? I would like to know the answer as well.

As Onur said, where there is a will, there's a way... but I'm thinking both trucks would require diving in pretty deep to fit up the new style front. I am referring to the fold down versions being MORE difficult.. but I'm working on assumptions.

My source is my source :D. I need to contact them again as I did not think there was a market in North America for these late model parts. Sometimes I dislike being in business, as the enthusiast in me just wants to spread and share such discoveries...

fold down or not I don't think matters since the firewall is the same for both. New style front end would just need new front body mounts like the old style, I would think. fenders just bolt to firewall and one body mount in each front corner. everything else just bolts together.

Sure. It's that easy.

I agree with r083rt. I wouldn't change a thing about it as far as cosmetics go. I love the way it looks as it sits.

The only thing I wish I could change on mine cosmetically is to delete the snorkel but I have bigger priorities right now.

That's the classic 70 grille. I too think it would be a lot of money for no real benefit- also not easily reversible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom