Sourcing 70 series front end in USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I agree with r083rt. I wouldn't change a thing about it as far as cosmetics go. I love the way it looks as it sits.

The only thing I wish I could change on mine cosmetically is to delete the snorkel but I have bigger priorities right now.
Well s***, I have uncut fenders... you have cut fenders...

Yes...unfortunately they are cut, like a rectangular opening. :(

I prefer the look without the snorkel...what can I say? Seems to put me in the minority here.

Yes...unfortunately they are cut, like a rectangular opening. :(

I prefer the look without the snorkel...what can I say? Seems to put me in the minority here.

You can s*** can that snorkel and fender and just get a new fender. Available here in the US. Just a suggestion. :cheers:

I will have many of these parts available in the coming weeks, all from 2017 models..... along with a bed, suspension parts, wheels....

Will you have dashboard pieces? HVAC assys? Tool kits?

Usual military takeoff I assume so base model trucks? Do you have any VIN tags for reference?

If anyone is interested in performing this swap, I have many of the parts in stock and available. Some info about the swap is posted at Lcool.org... minor mods are required for the fenders to bolt to the firewall. I'll try to track down more info.

IMG_1685.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom