Sound Help?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
04 with no sound from front speakers, all 4 out. Rears work fine.
History, happened 2x post self service car wash, after a couple of days worked fine again. I assumed they somehow got wet & dried out. Simple solution, wash by hand. I noticed after hard rain one day that the driver side cloth speaker grill was wet, but speakers still worked. Now all of a sudden nothing. My question, if one front goes out do both not work or was the car wash coincidental & I have a bad amp. ????

Thanks

04 with no sound from front speakers, all 4 out. Rears work fine.
History, happened 2x post self service car wash, after a couple of days worked fine again. I assumed they somehow got wet & dried out. Simple solution, wash by hand. I noticed after hard rain one day that the driver side cloth speaker grill was wet, but speakers still worked. Now all of a sudden nothing. My question, if one front goes out do both not work or was the car wash coincidental & I have a bad amp. ????

Thanks
Might be time to open up your doors and make sure that the drain ports are clean and your doors aren't holding water. Seems odd that the door speakers would all go out but not the sub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom