some 1968 and newer FJ 40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Motor, trans and tcase sold. :beer: Drive shafts make perfect stocking stuffers.

How much are you asking for the Kidney? I'm looking for one that is pretty functional, but I can handle a few dings or a bit of rust...

;)

Kidneys are in good shape for 27 years old, Liver has seen better days. Probably the condition of an 80 year old irishman. :beer:

do you have any body parts such as a passanger side front fender . i have been looking for one for about a year. even just the front half would work. if there is no rust. also i am interested in the blinkers i own a 1968 and was wondering if they were the round ones. if they are i am very interested and will buy imediatly.

I have a passenger fender but it is pretty beat up, with rust not dents. I will take some photos if you want. it does have rust so It may only make a nice coffee table. if you want it say 15 bucks + shipping. its steel and heavy, shipping may be more than you want to spend. I can ship it forward air if it helps.

I do have the round bib lights. They go in the bib, duh. They are not the signals that attach to the front fenders. I have the chrome rings, buckets, wires, bulbs, and the orange plastic. but the plastic is not perfect.

15.00 plus the ride for both. I will hit you offline with the photos of the bib lights.

Merc I will take some photos of the fender, it might be until the weekend that I can get to the barn. I will see if I have the bib lights still and take some pics of those too.

Warren.

any defrost vents that go up under the dash for the windshield if so how much..$

thanks

tom

I'll take a peek at the cowl and get some photos. would ones from a 75 work? I think I have some of those as well.

65FJ. I found one passenger side defrost vent, its in good shape, Whats it worth and its yours. its off a 75.

MERC. The fender was trashed. no good, not worth shipping.
Also bib lights were sold. sorry I thought I updated that.

Do you have the small part that secures the emergency brake cable on on firewall of the engine bay?

Email me at charles.kim@attws.com

Thanks,
Charles

do you have a transmission cover that'll fit a 76 FJ40? Preferrably without rust and not dinged up?

Charles, I have the whole parking brake assembly from the 68 so I should have the part, If I am thinking of the right one its may be the size of a 50 cent peice, one bolt on either side. and its where the cable from the handle goes through the firewall??

I will shake it out tonight and get some photos of it.

Joeinsd, I have one cover from a 70. it does not have the holes cut out for the trans or transfer though. Sorry.

i tried to look up the vent in my sor book, so i dont have any idea what they go for. im still interested it it, im leaving for jamacia for hunnymoon so can i get back with you in a few days on this. thanks

tom

Congrats, :cheers:have fun in Jamacia, Let me know I am in no hurry.

Howdy... would you happen to have a single piece tailgate? If you do please PM me at jkim589108@aol.com

Thanks for your time!
Yo Han

[quote author=Zetasig link=board=5;threadid=6780;start=msg82036#msg82036 date=1072799243]
Sorry none of those around.

Thanks.
[/quote]

Kewl... thanx tho! Good luck with the rest

Zetasig,

I believe that is the part. I don't have any pics of what I need. I ended up selling my Auto tranny with tcase and the shop removed my original ebrake cable. I bought a new one, but it does not have the piece that secures it on the firewall. Please post or email me a pic of you have it.

Thanks,
Charles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom