some 1968 and newer FJ 40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have some early turn signals. that go in the bib. round with the buckets rings and wires. The orange plastic is there too. The plastic has seen better days.

15 bucks or offer?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1968 Kick Vents. Tan in Color. good shape have the springs that hold them in and out too. weatherstipping is good.

20 bucks or offer?

1968 Rear axle. Stock gears. Needs brakes (Drum) but complete. Open Diff. Has the three speed trans pinion Flange.

100 bucks or offer? I can ship Forward air from Columbus OH. on this item.

Three speed drive shafts, Front and rear. Three speed flanges. Decent shape.

Make an offer?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1968 Frame. Includes center arm, stock Stabilizer. body mounts shock mounts. Need some help from someone who can weld!!

FREE you pick it up.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Vacuum shift linkage for early T case. With under dash handle.
10 Bucks or offer.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
2 Barrel Asian carb with aluminum Intake 1975? vintage. Works looks good and clean, I dont think it needs a rebuild but dont quote me.

100 bucks for both. or offer.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Set of Four OEM rims with tires. They are rollers, nothing more. Maybe 31 10.50s.
Make an offer. They are heavy.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
1968 Hard top sides. Glass is good. Some dents though. Wont win a show. but maybe what you need to complete a top or make a coffee table with:)
25 per side. I will split. I cannot guarantee glass not breaking if Shipped! If you buy both I will include the rear hatch. I dont know if anything is useable but You get it. (handle is broke to answer everyones question) I think the guts are all still there though.

UPDATE. the Frame and Body I was putting axles under fell off the blocks and crushed the pass side, Side. Corner glass good still big piece is in many pieces now. any one need just the rest of the glass. Garbage man will get a workout soon..
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Other stuff, Most dash knobs, complete, in very good to excellent shape from a 7/75 FJ 40. $10 a piece.

I still have some other stuff I just need to shake out what I have and clear some space in the barn.
Just ask and I will take a look see.

I can get photos of everything, Just ask. All parts are located just north of Columbus OH. Prices DONT include shipping. any other questions just ask. I can ship heavy large stuff forward air. Please be kind and add a few $ for crating a larger item. I have some pallets in the barn.
I need an oxy tank and acetlyne tank. if You have either and want to trade for something let me know.

Thanks for the help.

I may have one off a 70 fj 40. Decent shape if I recall. Has the three speed shift pattern. plate on it.

Let me double check and get a photo of it.

25$ plus the ride? should you like it?

buddy needs a third for a 72 fj40, 4.10s, requesting one that doesnt make noise. LOL.

If the 68 came with 4.10s then I have one. I havent had time to pop the diff out. Someone else on the board should be able to confirm.

He can have the third, second, first, fifth. the whole thing. 100.00.

Let me know and I will get a pic. Hell if he wants the rear leafs and the frame I throw those in for free :D

I would like to have the brake fittings and the instrument cluster
(if the metal is in good shape -- no dings). I'll take the vac stuff
if nobody else wants it. I might be interested in the wheels --
no tires, if they are rust free and not out-of-round (really rust free!).
I don't want the tires and would ask you to cut them off the rims.

So, give me price for: brakes + cluster
and brakes + cluster + rims

$40.00 + Shipping for the cluster Metal is good, Vacuum linkage, brake fittings and junctions.

$30.00 + shipping for the cluster and Brake fittings.

I will take photos tonight after work, and and email them to you asap.

Rims are not in the shape you want they are true but rusty.

:beer:

I don't need any photos. Tell me what shipping will be for the
cluster + brake fittings and I will get payment to you.

Thanks for the honest assessment of the rims. I purchased
one set last year that were definitely not as advertised.

Nuclear Lemon, sent you a PM of the glove box door.

Appears the Cluster and Brake fittings are sold I will updated asap.

Updated what was sold.

I may have a deal for the whole engine set up.
I do thank you for the help.

Do you have the door strikers for the early style hard doors. Thanks.

No door strikers that are decent. I have some doors but am needing them.

:cheers:

Zetasig,
What kind of shape is that 68 frame in? You said it needs some welding, but is that due to rust or something else? I live in Cincinnati and may be able to take it off your hands. ;)

The Frame has a fair amount of surface rust on it nothing a sand blasting would not fix.. the welding part is a rust through just above the Passenger side spring hanger. I would imagine a patch or boxing that part would be fine and it would hold no problem. I will see if I have some photos and PM you with them. it is sitting in my barn (covered) at this time.

it has the stock center arm still attached, the body mounts are good. the shock towers are also good. Basically its just one area that needs some welding rod love.

I got the pic that you emailed... Thanks!

I am in the process of taking the body off of my 1973 right now. I think my frame is in about the same condition as the one you have, but if it's worse, i'd certainly like to take you up on your offer. Thanks again, and I'll let you know as soon as the body comes off.

Jason, No problem, The blow torch fund just got emptied into the dogs allergy medication fund :'( so the frame is sitting in the barn next to the other 40s.

If someone wants to buy one of my kidneys I might be able to get one of them running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom