For Sale SOLD***F motor Offenhauser dual carb intake w/ exhaust manifold and vintage carter carbs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

landcruisnman

1972 FJ55 "Iron Giant"
Threads
Website
www.summitsteel.net
I picked this up a couple years ago and didn't end up using an F motor. This is for an F motor and comes with carb rebuild kits. Exhaust manifold outside bolt bolt missing outside edge, but using a washer when mounting you'd be fine..$150 shipped conus...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'd take it for $125.00, and I'd pick it up in Oceanside (you save postage), whada ya think????

Evidently KT40 is first in line at full price, put me second in line at full price then. Looks like "Landcruisnman" posted the "SOLD" when KT40 offered full price. KT40, if you get it, what are you going to do with it ???

Honestly I don't know if I got it or not. Still waiting to hear back. Typically you wouldn't post sold until funds are in hand.
Hopefully so though!

It actually sat on here 31 hours before I pm'd. There could have been several others in front of me.

Curious the spacing doesn't look right for the F135 with only four exhaust ports. Two larger on the inside for two cylinders and two smaller on the outside for one cylinder.

I believe when MAF had a 135 Header it had 4 evenly spaced squarish ports like this exhaust manifold, I could be wrong ???

I believe when MAF had a 135 Header it had 4 evenly spaced squarish ports like this exhaust manifold, I could be wrong ???

I have one of those headers the two cylinder you are correct the tubing is formed to fit the opening but the inner two tubes are much bigger. I have a F135 engine or two I could check but believe the inner ports are larger for the two cylinders

I believe you are correct Living In The Past, I now recall the two inner tubes on the MAF header being larger. That then brings up the question as to what this exhaust manifold is ??? It does have the Toyota logo on it ???
I just looked up a Chevy exhaust (1949-53) manifold and it has four evenly spaced exhaust ports like this manifold, sooooo with this manifold having a Toyota logo on it, my best guess is that it is a very early Landcruiser exhaust manifold, probably 1950's-early 1960's ?????

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom