Parting Out SoCal Parting out a 1992 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice Body:
Complete with the following parts already removed:
Headlights, grill, corner lights, flares, front bumper, hood,
Good condition: Fenders, doors, glass, tailgate, tailhatch

Mechanical: Complete, 3FE engine is frozen. Good head, EFI, Engine Harness and ECU to be sold as a package $1300. Transmission if sold locally is guaranteed or refund. Engine complete with all accessories. Transfer case and driveshaft and axles all available

Interior: All 3 rows of grey cloth seats intact, front seats and front seat belts are shredded, dash is cracked.
Great Shape: Door cards, steering wheel, dash panels.

Factory aluminum wheels (15") in great condition.
Looking for the following

-Front axle assembly or just the front diff and a spindle
-Catalytic converters

Please let me know what year your Cruiser is so I can check on the correct parts, and also do you need just the front pumpkin plus a spindle?

Please let me know what year your Cruiser is so I can check on the correct parts, and also do you need just the front pumpkin plus a spindle?
Sorry, I didn't see your response. 1991 FJ80.

Pumpkin and spindle.

Also, do you have a blue cloth driver seat cushion for a 1991?

Good morning. Please see your personal message.

Do you have the cruise control module available?

I have the underhood module if that is what you are requesting.
Please note that if you have installed LED bulbs in your brake lights, that it will cause the Cruise Control to not work properly as there is reduced electrical resistance when you step on the brakes and that resistance level sends a message to turn the speed off.

I have the underhood module if that is what you are requesting.
Please note that if you have installed LED bulbs in your brake lights, that it will cause the Cruise Control to not work properly as there is reduced electrical resistance when you step on the brakes and that resistance level sends a message to turn the speed off.
Nah, looking for the ECU mounted under the dash in the vicinity of the brake pedal. Doesn’t need to work, just looking for one for some hardware (the loom side plug would be great also).

Yes I have it. Please see your personal message

Rear interior step plates?

of course! Brown or Grey?

I need the oil pan. Do you still have it on the engine and would you be willing to sell it seperately? Is it all covered in oil or looks pretty clean? I was told mine has some pin hole leaks at the edge.

I can pull it and clean it. Are you doing a local pickup in the Los Angeles area, or is shipping involved. If shipping, what city and zip code?

Please see your Personal Message.

Hi mate, do you have the front right seatbelt anchor:
IMG_4990.jpeg

yes i have it. It is in working condition, but not new. not broken and cracked either. $25 + shipping.
Do you have a freight forwarder in the US? and do you have a favorite or recommended shipper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom