SOLD SoCal-NOS ConFerr FJ40 rear bumper

bmoonhajjar

GOLD Star
Mark,

I gotta say this is not at all what I was expecting. I thought we were talking about a Con-Ferr round tube bumper. I suppose this one could be Con-Ferr (has no markings) but not what I was looking for.
2EE0A3C8-F3CC-4BFC-884D-B0FD887AE1B1.jpeg

bmoonhajjar

GOLD Star
Mark, another MUD’er PM’d me and said that they think this is a replacement bumper for a Jeep. The T designation on the box (T-1035) would be for a Toyota but I can’t seem to find the T-1035 bumper in any of the old Con-Ferr catalogs I have researched. Do you know if this is for a Jeep or a Landcruiser?

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor

1. I have no problem with you reselling the bumper if it’s not what you were after.
2. I specifically mentioned in post #18 my opinion that it was a channel bumper, not a tube bumper.
3. The T is most definitely the Toyota designation. And Pete sold me the bumper as a Landcruiser bumper.
4. The porthole design is signature ConFerr. Just was talking about this with @mrtoni in to 40 forum earlier this week.
5. I am TRYING to stay offline to deal with family right now. My mom passed on Tuesday, and the funeral was yesterday. I’ve posted this to the Announcements section, but the word does not seem to have travelled well.

:cheers:

bmoonhajjar

GOLD Star
Thanks for the info Mark. I will put it up for sale as a FJ40 Con-Ferr front bumper. Probably fairly unique, so I am guessing somebody will want it. Let me know if you come across any more rear round ones.

Top Bottom