SoCal Land Cruiser Club Meeting this Sunday

TemboTusk

Supporting Vendor
 
Joined
Oct 26, 2005
Messages
1,174
Location
Anaheim, CA
SoCal Land Cruiser Club Meeting this Sunday

Feburary 10th, 5PM Sunday afternoon.

Location: Fantastic Cafe located at: 5062 Westminster Blvd., Westminster


Upcoming trips:

Calico Ghost Town: January 20th Trip report at the meeting
Lockwood/Miller Jeep Trial February 17th
Mojave Trail March 28-31 (camping trip)


Be sure to come to the meeting for more details!!!


The Wheeling and Camping season is always good; Come to the meeting and let's discuss where to go!


Bring your Cruiser and kick some tires!

Lets talk about upcoming runs and plan new camping trips. If there is a place you want to camp or a trail you want to go on, bring it up at the meeting; more ideas the better!


SoCal Land Cruiser Club website
 

Otis

 
 
Joined
Apr 7, 2003
Messages
490
Location
Mission Viejo, Ca
Sorry, I misunderstood since it was under the meeting notice... I don't think everyone came to an agreement on where to go this weekend. Since Miller was out some wanted to go to Big Bear for a Snow run and others wanted to hit a trail in San Diego County. Since I can't make it I did not pay much attention to the resolution...
 
Joined
Jun 20, 2006
Messages
319
Location
Mission Viejo, CA, USA
Resolution, what resolution? I think we left the ball in Rich's court to do a little research & confirm a time/place. He was looking for something a little closer than the Jacumba area. It may be a moot point, as the latest weather forecast shows 80% chance of rain on Sunday, 2/17. On the other hand, I guess that means we have a 20% chance of no rain, and this is SoCal...
 
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Messages
496
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Newb here. Spent the last 2 years fixing/baselining/lightly modding my 100 (more for protection than anything). Now i'm ready to start learning how to offroad. I'm looking to attend one of your meetings and find out more about your club! Do you know when the website will be up? I've tried to get to it a few times the last week or two and it looks like it's down.
 
Top Bottom