SoCal Land Cruiser Club Meeting this Sunday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TemboTusk

Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
www.tembotusk.com
SoCal Land Cruiser Club Meeting this Sunday

Feburary 10th, 5PM Sunday afternoon.

Location: Fantastic Cafe located at: 5062 Westminster Blvd., Westminster

Upcoming trips:

Calico Ghost Town: January 20th Trip report at the meeting
Lockwood/Miller Jeep Trial February 17th
Mojave Trail March 28-31 (camping trip)

Be sure to come to the meeting for more details!!!

The Wheeling and Camping season is always good; Come to the meeting and let's discuss where to go!

Bring your Cruiser and kick some tires!

Lets talk about upcoming runs and plan new camping trips. If there is a place you want to camp or a trail you want to go on, bring it up at the meeting; more ideas the better!

SoCal Land Cruiser Club website

Decent turn out, despite the rainy weather. Glad to see you all there! We just need to finalize plans for next week’s run, since Miller/Lockwood is closed.

The meeting was this past Sunday...
Actually asking if anyone is going to a different trail since Miller is closed.

Sorry, I misunderstood since it was under the meeting notice... I don't think everyone came to an agreement on where to go this weekend. Since Miller was out some wanted to go to Big Bear for a Snow run and others wanted to hit a trail in San Diego County. Since I can't make it I did not pay much attention to the resolution...

Resolution, what resolution? I think we left the ball in Rich's court to do a little research & confirm a time/place. He was looking for something a little closer than the Jacumba area. It may be a moot point, as the latest weather forecast shows 80% chance of rain on Sunday, 2/17. On the other hand, I guess that means we have a 20% chance of no rain, and this is SoCal...

Newb here. Spent the last 2 years fixing/baselining/lightly modding my 100 (more for protection than anything). Now i'm ready to start learning how to offroad. I'm looking to attend one of your meetings and find out more about your club! Do you know when the website will be up? I've tried to get to it a few times the last week or two and it looks like it's down.

Thanks, I guess my work blocks it for some reason, I can see it on my phone, thanks!

There is a club meeting this Sunday, May 5, at the usual time and place noted in the first post...

We are planning a Big Bear run for May 11 and we welcome anyone's thoughts on which trail to run. Depending on who at the meeting plans the run, it could be either one of the harder trails or one of the easier trails. Bring your thoughts on the trail run to the meeting!

We had a small but good meeting with a nice showing of old 40's and a couple of 80's...
IMG_0026.jpg
IMG_0034.jpg
IMG_0052.jpg
IMG_0041.jpg
IMG_0039.jpg

I know the meetings have always been on Sunday, but that day and time almost never work for me. Any chance that meetings could rotate day/times every other month?

We had the meetings on Saturday evenings for a couple of years with mixed results and eventually returned to Sundays about two years ago. We can talk about rotating days at the next meeting and see what everyone thinks.

I know the meetings have always been on Sunday, but that day and time almost never work for me. Any chance that meetings could rotate day/times every other month?

Several of us discussed alternating the meetings between Saturday and Sunday nights and the consensus was to stick with Sunday nights. Attendance at the Saturday night meetings was typically less than Sunday nights so we decided to keep it as-is for now. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom