For Sale SoCal Good Transfer case from a 1996 80 series Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
$450. T-case is in good condition and out of the car ready to load. It was last driven about 2 months ago.
Not interested in shipping. Local Inland Empire/Los Angeles County area. I can help you load it.

How many miles on the vehicle it came out of?

If you change your mind on shipping let me know. Interested.

How many miles on the vehicle it came out of?
265,000 miles. No leaks, No whines, No growls, No shifting problems.

If you change your mind on shipping let me know. Interested.
If you would like to make the shipping arrangements, I can ship. It will go on a half pallet,
Total weight including pallet estimate 225 pounds. Pallet costs you $10 but I can pick it up here. It will be open on the pallet, strapped down carefully with wood framing but will not be crated. Old Dominion and Central Transportation are carriers you could check with but make sure they know it will be open on the pallet, and not crated. Zip is 91780

Yes it is. Do you have access to a shipping account. I can pack it on a 24" x 32" open pallet, approximate weight 230 lbs including pallet, and deliver it to a shipping point local to 91780, but you will have to make the shipping arrangements.

Alright, I will have to do some investigating about that. If I can get it to Tacoma WA I can get it on a barge up here to AK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom