Parting Out SoCal - Bronze 1991 FJ80 in nice shape except engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YES I do. But there were two pumps used in 91 and 92 so please measure the height of the reservoir (only) that goes above the pump and tell me if your pulley is conventional or serpentine style.

YES I do. But there were two pumps used in 91 and 92 so please measure the height of the reservoir (only) that goes above the pump and tell me if your pulley is conventional or serpentine style.
SOrry for the delay. Its 3.5 inches from top of pump (flat plate) to top of reservoir cap and serpentine belt (alt, ps, crank), 1991 US LC

Do you have a drivers side door panel, dark brown handle with tan inserts?

This one has a grey interior

Amazon sells a nice hood wind deflector. I do not have any rear deflectors.

Was this truck bronze and brown by chance? Looking for the brown flares if you happen to have a set. Just need fronts.

looking for 3FE engine oil cooler which is attached to RH engine block and brake booster assy. ship to Toronto Canada
postal code L5C3T5
Thank you so much
Jc

Was this truck bronze and brown by chance? Looking for the brown flares if you happen to have a set. Just need fronts.
Front flares sold already. Yes truck is Bronze. My other 91 donor is Ruby Red metallic

looking for 3FE engine oil cooler which is attached to RH engine block and brake booster assy. ship to Toronto Canada
postal code L5C3T5
Thank you so much
Jc
please see your personal message. Both are available

Yeah I need some parts and I'm local. We have to meet up.
I have a 91 fj80 that needs love.
Motor and mechanics are great, body and a few creature comforts can need work.

I am looking for some exhaust parts: metal brackets for catalytic converters (PN: 17571-61190, 17571-61200) and Y-pipe with bracket (PN: 17572-61070, 17404-61020) Mine is June/1991 3FE. Shipping to 22030.

I dont know part numbers. Do you mean the Y pipe from the back of the cats to the exhaust or the pair of pipes from exhaust manifolds to cats. I really need a picture or diagram of the brackets.

I marked what I want in red.
791140_1702_0001_ed (copy).png

May I have the outside diameter of the rear door speakers please. I have found that some people upgrade their speakers and put larger speaker covers on and want to be sure I have the right ones for you.

Looking or the small plastic part that holds the fuel cap while filling up. small black plastic item that slips on to the inner fuel door. About 2" across.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom