Parting Out SoCal - Bronze 1991 FJ80 in nice shape except engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
Los Angeles Area. Parts not available are: front bumper, Transfer Case, grille valance, cylinder head, headlights and tailights. Dash top is pre-cracked. Nice steering wheel, good down pipes, good down pipe exhaust shields, good catalytic coverter container (cats are gone).
Good clean body panels. All external engine parts are available as is a good shifting trans, good rear axle and clean factory glass.
Right hand Battery Tray is in almost new condition.
Shipping on smaller parts is available.

Yes. $10 + $6.95 to ship. You may be able to buy it new at the dealer for lesse.

Interested in all fender flares if they're in good shape (not broken/cracked), and front mud flaps

I have the flares, but Shipping would be outrageous. The shape of the front flares causes a large box to be required. My estimate of shipping to the US side of Nova Scotia would be over $200.
I do not have the mud flaps.

PM sent

Do you have a fan shroud available?

Yes. See your private messge

gone. It was a good one. Buyer paid $85 for it.

Los Angeles Area. Parts not available are: front bumper, Transfer Case, grille valance, cylinder head, headlights and tailights. Dash top is pre-cracked. Nice steering wheel, good down pipes, good down pipe exhaust shields, good catalytic coverter container (cats are gone).
Good clean body panels. All external engine parts are available as is a good shifting trans, good rear axle and clean factory glass.
Right hand Battery Tray is in almost new condition.
Shipping on smaller parts is available.

do you still have passenger front and rear doors?

I have a lot of doors here in lots of colors including the passenger front and rear doors. I hope you have a shipping account as just shipping alone will run at least $250. from Los Angeles to El Paso.

$250 for both doors complete with glass, actuators and rubber gaskets, all but the interior cloth door panels.
$200 for both doors as empty door shells.

Battery Box is sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom