Parting Out SoCal - Bronze 1991 FJ80 in nice shape except engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is best! Also include your location and zip code

I have seen some bolt on flares that look race type at around $500 for a set but don't know the vendor.
Try to google it.

Duplicolor makes "Toyota Exact Match Spray Paint in all the factory colors to paint whatever fuel door you use.
The spray cans are under $9 at Pep Boys etc. The ones sold on Amazon are usually old stock and they dont have as a good of a spray pattern. I use the spray on my own cruisers for touchups, mirrors, flares and even did one fender.
I have at least 6 nice fuel doors in here in other colors. I can same day ship them.
Let me know if you would like one.

Good Day
1991 FJ80, Just inquiring if you still have a combination switch IN steering column and aN ignition switch harness
Please let me know, ship to Canada < Toronto On. L5C3T5
Cheers
Jc

Looking for a 91 FJ80 automatic shift knob or whole assembly. If available, what do you want for it?

s***ffj80.jpg

Good Day
1991 FJ80, Just inquiring if you still have a combination switch IN steering column and aN ignition switch harness
Please let me know, ship to Canada < Toronto On. L5C3T5
Cheers
Jc
I have the switch for headlights/turn signals that goes behind the steering column. You are wasting time on the ignition harness if you are getting inconsistent or regular starter click.
There is a cure for this problem which is common for many models of Toyota.

Sorry Paul for late answer, how much is the switch ship to Toronto, I m pretty sure I have a record of me in your file I bought a couple parts from you.
Please let me know.
thanks
jc

The master switch is $90.
Please send me your full address again so I can get a low cost shipping option for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom