SOLD socal 96 Landcruiser 147k Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(0, 110, 255)
VIN# JT3HJ85J9T0150617

Testing out the waters on this low mile 1996 Toyota Landcruiser. 147K miles, clean title, California car, no Rust, NO LOCKERS. I'm technically the 3rd owner. I'm seeing these 80's sell for $30k on Bring a trailer and maybe ill try to sell on there, but I am very active here on mud and I figured I offer here first. The story on this one is that it was my a family friends. he was second owner since 2005. The car has been sitting since in their garage since about 2015 or 16. When the family finally decided to sell it, I found out and knew I had to have it for someone I know. Friends and family are always bugging me to find them an nice 4x4 or "tell me when you find another clean one".

A little about myself, I have been on mud since 2015 and this is my 4th Landcruiser and 7th Toyota 4x4 in the last 12 years. I have had a tacoma, tundra, 4runner, GX, 2-100's, and now an 80, and this 80. I love these things, anyone that knows me, knows that its my passion and interest. Now that the vehicle has been baselined, lifted, and fine tuned, friends and family are not ready to pull the trigger. This thing is awesome, but I cant have 2 - 80s, or maybe we will sell the wife's mini van and she DD's this one? IDK anyways

Drives amazing, no leaks, AC blows cold, everything works.

the car was supposed to have good maintenance history, but the Owners not in good health and helping me get records wasn't exactly a priority, So I went ahead and did some baselining.

baselined- ( all toyota oem parts)
all 3 engine belts
distributor O ring
radiator, hoses, and Toyota red coolant
New PVC valve and hoses
fusible link
oil change - Mobil 1 synthetic
rear / front diff, & transfer case fluid exchange
front hub /bearing recalibration
Drive train lubed
Battery in January

repairs -
all door lock actuators
front seats re-upholstered
all new window belt moldings

Upgrades / updates
tires new BF goodrich KM3 35's ( 315's)
Powdercoated Stock wheels Gun Metal
Viper alarm / keyless entry
Ironman 4x4 2'' Lift kit
Front windows tinted to match adjacent
exterior ceramic paint coating.

I'm sure there is something I have forgotten.

Passed California Smog test 6/7/2020.

$19,999.00

I'm open to chat, DM me your number, we can talk / facetime. not in a rush to sell, but will let it go for the right price.

Last edited:
@ZackR I have the pro foam shocks on my other 80 and let me tell you. This rides much smoother. I am pleasantly surprised. I wasn't going to lift this one, but the original suspension was really tired (saggy) and drove like crap. The lift kit really improved the driving experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom