Snow Wheeling? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well I think my rig is going to be the one that needs the most digging, dragging, pushing, and pulling...but I am still on track for the plan of meeting at Norris gas station at 9:30am on Saturday.

Is this still happening? A few people have dropped out and I don't know if anyone is leading this now.

I’m in! I don’t know if anyone has taken on the role of leader though. Revenue Flats/Sureshot sounds good to me.

i know the track. im still in if others are. theres plenty of places to get stuck. hopefully someone else is heavy enough to tug the lexus out if im stuck. i can volunteer to lead if no one wants to. dont think there will be any fresh drifts on the flats but im sure we can have some fun. Saw somone had a stock lexus up there last weekend no problem. but if we try for the saddle that johnny and i had planned things might get a bit more interesting

9:30 Saturday. I’ll be there. I can tug if @ttFJC wants a little Lexus on Lexus action. Jus sayin…

I'm out. 3 hour drive from Billings is a bit much. Super Bowl Sunday and out of town next week.

Some highlights:
F300C0EB-E294-4ED1-8C6A-BF9BCE2C07A4.jpeg
80870881-BD9F-4852-B1F3-A3A61B26C25F.jpeg
E00354CF-1D2E-4F8A-8920-2745C98D82F1.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome day of snow wheeling, I had a great time. Thanks to @ttFJC for taking the lead and blazing a trail through the drifts. Could not have asked for better weather, either.

Glad you guys went, how far did you go!?

Glad you guys went, how far did you go!?
There’s a gate to the left of the mine area where everyone shoots. On the flats. We made it maybe quarter mile past that gate. It was deep new drifts, the kind with six inches of crust and ice on top of deep powder. Not ideal. We turned around because it was slow progress and the LX just kept getting turtles on diffs and belly.

Surprised you guys didn't even make it over the hill. I thought for sure you'd make it at least to the north meadow Creek turn off where that right handed U is to keep going up to sureshot. Looks fun though!

Surprised you guys didn't even make it over the hill. I thought for sure you'd make it at least to the north meadow Creek turn off where that right handed U is to keep going up to sureshot. Looks fun though!
we didnt go that way. i decided we should play in the flats rather then try for the saddle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom