SOLD Slow part out: OK: (2) 98 and (1) 99 100 Series...I have too many. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello,

Do you have the sunroof motor? If so, how much to ship to 90712?
The one on this truck does not work. I do have another 100 coming next week so check in with me next week to see whether or not that one works.

The one on this truck does not work. I do have another 100 coming next week so check in with me next week to see whether or not that one works.

Excellent, if it works and the price is good I'd like to buy it. I have a 1999 and it works right now but I can tell its going to crap out soon and would like a backup.

No worries at all, no rush.

I certainly can, I'll snap some shots in the morning of what I broke 😂
The white/grey one on top is really the main one I am after, but figure it is good insurance to get both if possible. (also, fwiw, im pretty sure the picture is upside down)

Sensor.jpeg

Last edited:
Steering wheel and still have any seats?

I’ll have another steering wheel next week. The seats are in okay condition. $550 for all three rows without shipping. We would most likely need to put them on a pallet.

Do you anticipate having any of these items in good shape/rust-free on the 99 coming in?

Transmission crossmember
Transmission skid plate
Fuel tank skid plate w/ brackets

Thanks!

Do you anticipate having any of these items in good shape/rust-free on the 99 coming in?

Transmission crossmember
Transmission skid plate
Fuel tank skid plate w/ brackets

Thanks!

I do. The next truck came out of Texas so it’s nice and dry. Shipping might be a trick for items that large though.

I do. The next truck came out of Texas so it’s nice and dry. Shipping might be a trick for items that large though.
Ok, great. The fuel tank skid plate isn't as important for me.

How would shipping be for you is it was just the transmission crossmember and maybe that small skid plate if it happens to fit in the same box?

What would the price be if shipping to Winston-Salem, NC?

Ok, great. The fuel tank skid plate isn't as important for me.

How would shipping be for you is it was just the transmission crossmember and maybe that small skid plate if it happens to fit in the same box?

What would the price be if shipping to Winston-Salem, NC?

If it’s just the crossmember and the small skid plate attached to that crossmember for the transfer case then it would probably cost about $50? I have one clean crossmember pulled that I was planning to use but I could sell it now and use this next one for my truck.

I'm in tulsa Ok so I can pick it up so please let me know soon. thanks

Okay, I have a guy that’s supposed to pick up this set today around 3:30. If he falls through again you can buy these. If not, the next truck should arrive on Wednesday.

If it’s just the crossmember and the small skid plate attached to that crossmember for the transfer case then it would probably cost about $50? I have one clean crossmember pulled that I was planning to use but I could sell it now and use this next one for my truck.
Sure, that sounds great. I'll send a DM.

Thanks

Do you have the cover for oil filterView attachment 2549141

Do you have the third brake light? I'm here in OKC..

Looking for the whole unit - ABS Brake Pump Master Cylinder Booster Actuator to replace mine that has failed

Body trim is you still have it. Shipped to 35475

Any chance you have the wheel center caps still?

I’m looking for the thin white trim under the grille and headlights and just above the bumper. Can you check shipping to 11216?

Happen to have the 3d row/trunk overhead light assy?

Would you sell front passenger side roof rack footer as well?

View attachment 2584560
The cap fell off of mine :frown:

(I really would just love to buy the cap if you’d sell it separate)

Price for the entire factory roof rack setup? Does the same one for a 1998 LC fit a 1998 LX470??
Hey guys I have another 100 if you still need these parts shoot me a PM or text me 8705043640

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom