SOLD Slow part out: OK: (2) 98 and (1) 99 100 Series...I have too many. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking for the air cleaner base (i'll take the top and bottom but just need the base with the clips). Thanks

Do you have the passenger front headlight and also rear license plate lamp covers x2?

Sorry I don’t have these anymore.

I'm looking for the air cleaner base (i'll take the top and bottom but just need the base with the clips). Thanks

I’ll double check. I think I have one or two of these left.

Do you have the coolant sensors (2x, passenger front of manifold) and their respective connectors?

Do you have the coolant sensors (2x, passenger front of manifold) and their respective connectors?

I should. I haven’t taken any of the engine sensors off. I wouldn’t have the wiring harness side of things though (at least not right this second)

@Bripars40 Let me know on that air cleaner base - if you've got one, let's talk.

Darn, the harness side is the main part I need haha! I'll keep tabs on this though and check back with you later. Thank you!

Darn, the harness side is the main part I need haha! I'll keep tabs on this though and check back with you later. Thank you!

Not too big of a problem. I have another I can pull the full section out but it will be several days before I can start. In the meantime, can you send me a few pictures of your chewed up area so I can make sure to send you everything you need?

Not too big of a problem. I have another I can pull the full section out but it will be several days before I can start. In the meantime, can you send me a few pictures of your chewed up area so I can make sure to send you everything you need?
No worries at all, no rush.

I certainly can, I'll snap some shots in the morning of what I broke 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom