Slider price interest... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pics of design?

since this thread is still active and some wanted to see my sliders I thought I'd post some pics:

like i said, the frame was drilled and sleaved with DOM so the bolts aren't pinching the frame. the rears are studs welded to 1/8" which were then welded to the frame.

this is all to keep clearance and remain detatchable
sliders%203.JPG

sliders%204.JPG

sliders%205.JPG

sliders%206.JPG

sliders%207.JPG

sliders%210.JPG

sorry if I added to the DL time

yup,
Lance basically made the first pic for me (I don't have a bender)
John Embrey and I did everything else.
...and that's my stealth fighter skid plate design for the cats :D there is a plate welded to the frame that it bolts to.

That is a good solid design. Now, that is what I call step sliders. How much did you spend to make those sliiiiiiideers?

too much :rolleyes:
got what I wanted though!

comin'...

Saw the set today...looking good... they are gonna be like a cross between Georges & Slee's... that's the best way I could describe 'em... I'll know about price this next week...

thanks texus.

I really hope all this works out.
Sliders are definately the next thing to come for the 80. Hope these will be an option

word..

Yo Head... i hope this works too... I might make a rquirement though...all who buy from me if I get this going will have to meet @ Paragon or Rausch creek for a lil "break in (bad pun) & some flexercise"..wow...that sounded gay.. well, you know what i mean...

Texus said:
Yo Head... i hope this works too... I might make a rquirement though...all who buy from me if I get this going will have to meet @ Paragon or Rausch creek for a lil "break in (bad pun) & some flexercise"..wow...that sounded gay.. well, you know what i mean...

Ha....i understand what your saying. Sounds good to me. I'm really looking forward to being able to wheel the 80 with sliders so i dont worry as much. Keep us posted man. I would hate to see this fall through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom