Slee Off-Road Open House and Rising Sun Swap Meet. Golden CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sleeoffroad

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.sleeoffroad.com
Thanks to support for you, we have expanded and improved out facilities. Please come share the opening of the new shop on August 27th from 10am - 4pm.

This also coincide with the Rising Sun Swap Meet that we host every year. Clean out the shed, bring the parts, sell some, buy some and have some refreshments.

Our address is
700 Pine Ridge Road, Golden CO 80403

I sure wish it wasn't 1,142 miles to Golden.......and gas wasn't $2.50/gallon.......and I wish my Cruiser got 26mpg instead of 16mpg :frown:

An open house on opening day of archery season??? :rolleyes: :D

Good luck with the new expansion! I'll have to check it out on a different weekend.

And befor I forget, Tj(Homegrown) gonna hold you to what ya said last friday night. In being the chef for the day and all for Christo ;) (thanks by the way).

1800 miles and gas @2.75 not likely

talked to christo and it sounds like he has it handeld. thanks perry i almost forgot dam beer

2badfjs said:
you could fill back up here for $2.5 ;) ;)

Well hell. Why didn't you say so. :D I'll go start the truck right now. lol

Bump - The swap meet should be great along with the food. Walking through his shop sure gives ideas on new mods to do.

ttt

If anyone needs FJ60 parts, PM me and I can pull them in the morning. I was going to haul the whole thing but I decided it isn't as mobile as I was thinking.

treerootCO said:
ttt

If anyone needs FJ60 parts, PM me and I can pull them in the morning. I was going to haul the whole thing but I decided it isn't as mobile as I was thinking.

just that rim brotha!!!!! :cool:

Reminder - Rising Sun Swap Meet and Slee Open House today. Come by at meet some fellow cruiserheads and have some food.

Man, was this a good time or what?!? Woo hoo!

Great peeps, great chow, and Christo's shop looks very groovy...

I drove down with FJ Ben in the 40 - just took the top off yesterday!

My buddy Tim convoyed with us - he drove his 40 that is for sale in my dig line.

dmaddox (aka "Ragman") came up from C-Springs, Ige was there, Nakman, Rezarf, Sgt013, and many more!

Good times, good times...

Thanx for the report!

Got any pics? :D

TY

here's a few
P8270005.JPG
P8270008.JPG
P8270006.JPG

one of the rising sun members showed up in his "new", purchased from the original owner, 1968 fj40 with all the manuals, tools, and early caps. he was a pickup guy...he's now come to the light ;)

we tried to convert another pickup guy, but the rust was so bad, as soon as he sat in it, the cruiser rusted away. :grinpimp:
P8270004.JPG
P8270010.JPG

Thanx for the pics Ige :beer: :beer: :beer:

Just a tad over 1200 miles away .. I have no excuse for missing the fun :D

TY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom