Skid Plate/ Crossmember (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jordi's armor:

planchas1.JPG

planchas2.JPG

2.JPG

Jordi's armor:

Send me the cad files so I can make some PLEASE!
Some would have to be modified for me as the 100 turbo diesels have a different frame width I think. (I'll still take the drawings though!) Edit : Frame width may be the same, maybe I am thinking of the RFS and IFS widths.

Last edited:
Send me the cad files so I can make some PLEASE!
Some would have to be modified for me as the 100 turbo diesels have a different frame width I think. (I'll still take the drawings though!) Edit : Frame width may be the same, maybe I am thinking of the RFS and IFS widths.

Now that's a real skid plate! I'm sure it's even snowboarding-capable :)

Seriously, the frame is the same in the HDJ100 as in the UZJ100 (not in the xxJ105). What is different is the exhaust routing, since the HDJ is an in-line 6 cyl and it obviously doesn't have the twin cats. But I don't think this affects the armor design too much.

LEXUSBEN:

Where are you with this project?

anyone know if this is going to happen? other sources for skid plates for 100's?

Santa wants to buy me a skid plate damnit!!!

Fish

Sorry guys, been really busy for the last few months. New job and all.

Anyway be patient they are very close to done (all 3) and you will all know when they are available.
:D

And sorry fish, santa will have to get you something else.

joining this thread cause I m hoping to have a 100 in the next 6-8 months...fingers crossed...

joining this thread cause I m hoping to have a 100 in the next 6-8 months...fingers crossed...

Welcome back, Tim! I think you're going down the right path...I've had my 100 for about 7 months now and I *love it*!

Ben - one of those would do nicely. I'm in SinCity's price range, tho. Hopefully you'll get enuf interest to get some economy-of scale. Count me in

Santa brought me an ARB rear bumper instead ;) but I still need this as well - count me in!

Also very interested... wonderfing on a final price...thanks!

Greg

LEXUSBEN was testing the one Slee will be selling. Heres what slee had to say in the thread i liked to above.

The tentative pricing is $465 for the belly plate. We can supply an install kit for $75 that consists of rivet nuts, rivet nut tool (wrench type) and the correct drill bit (13.5mm)

The belly plate bolts to the existing cross member location and one other captive nut on the frame. Three holes need to be drilled and rivnuts need to be installed. We did not include the tool as we first thought we would since some people already have them.

The belly plate replaces the factory cross member.

The intermediate plate is $215 and the front plate is $375.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom