SICK FJ 25 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Don't you wish you had this '61 fj 25 in your yard? :eek: I would like to tell you what I paid for it but I can't. With 52,000 original miles I am torn between keeping it or E-baying it, I know its a one-of-a-kind but I will probably have to get rid of it some day.

Here is the powerplant, kind of a nautical theme here.... off of the bottom of the ocean look. Is that aircleaner stock? Power? this baby has152 to 161 psi on the jugs. Can't wait to get this monster on the trail!

Oh, and the cool part..
This gem has easy access panels so if you have any trouble with the tranny or t-case just peel up the handy access covers and have at it.
Tired of not knowing what you are hung up on? With the custom floor boards you get a great view of the trail and what just made that CLUNK sound.
Comfort? You don't have to worry about the vinyl getting hot but I like to throw a sack of feed or a horse blanket on those springs seein' as I'm kind of scrawny.

see you on ebay! All it needs is a new tub, engine rebuild, and a good kick in the ass!

Bwahahahah! Put yours and mine together and we'd have half a floor. :D
Mine has handy access to the rotted frame. :flipoff2:

Kief, whatever way you decide to go, hit me direct. The original drivetrain really does suck for off-road.

[quote author=Kief link=board=1;threadid=10291;start=msg91904#msg91904 date=1074485174]
Oh, and the cool part.. This gem has easy access panels so if you have any trouble with the tranny or t-case just peel up the handy access covers and have at it.....[/quote]

lol... that's good stuff, guess that was a factory option? My 78 came with this access panels too :doh:

Oh, it's a peach...

PEACH? I think it is more like a rotten :banana:. The springs were so rusty that the rear right spring hanger broke off. Still drives ok, just extremely stiff. One redeeming quality is the rear tailgate is in pretty good shape, despite the fact that it nearly detached from the body when I went to open it. :whoops:

i'll give ya a hundred bucks for it just like it sits!

$105

Keep the bids coming... (Did I say it was for sale? Oh well) I suppose If it sold via IH8MUD-Bay I would donate a portion of the proceeds to the above. I am looking for some body parts for my 40- fenders, drivers side running board, head rest for stock seats, good fiberglass top,driver side fender for a 60, or ?

[quote author=Kief link=board=1;threadid=10291;start=msg92994#msg92994 date=1074649744]
Keep the bids coming... (Did I say it was for sale? Oh well) I suppose If it sold via IH8MUD-Bay I would donate a portion of the proceeds to the above. I am looking for some body parts for my 40- fenders, drivers side running board, head rest for stock seats, good fiberglass top,driver side fender for a 60, or ?
[/quote]

You want that I ship all that stuff straight to you, if you ship me the 25? :D :flipoff2:

Hey Woody.. isn't all of your stuff good as gold? Shoot- that would be a smokin' deal, now I don't know what I will do, there are so many ways to loose money which should I choose? Maybe i should go ahead and restore it and $35,000 later.. I'll refinance the house and then I can have THE WORLD'S GREATEST FJ25 and run my own ad in TT and sell it for a loss and then I will be infamous on all the BBS' for a brief time in history or I could just leave it in my yard and let my son play in it.

If you are going to leave it in your yard for a toy for your son, you had better send me that hood ornament for safekeeping! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom