Show us where your LC has taken you lately... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MichLC

SILVER Star
Threads
IMG_4744.JPG
IMG_4730.JPG
IMG_4859.jpg
IMG_4850.jpg
IMG_4888.jpg

I did a half day at Silver Lake Dunes too.
20170808_172750.jpg

We did two Drummond Island trips this summer, one short trip in early July with my 80, then a bigger trip end of August with my daughter's green 80 and my sister's white 80. Love that place!
20170702_095942.jpg
20170824_130825.jpg
20170825_113117.jpg
20170825_105116.jpg

I look like I'm trying to catch flies there in that third pic. It was a better pic of my kid and my mom so all good.

I haven't made it to Di... looks great! Thanks for posting pics. Now I really want to head up there soon.

I haven't made it to Di... looks great! Thanks for posting pics. Now I really want to head up there soon.
It is a very good trip for sure. Everyone waves at you, laid back, and not too busy.

Tons of trails, lots more than I've seen.

Here's some more from summer. Took a trip to the Balwin area (with necessary stops) in the 40. Met up with @Ocho77 and saw his new old FST 40.
20170714_161240.jpg
20170715_220709.jpg
20170715_085652.jpg

It is a very good trip for sure. Everyone waves at you, laid back, and not too busy.

Tons of trails, lots more than I've seen.

Serious FJ40 envy now... and dying to get out on a trail somewhere!

Likely never before has there been that many Cruisers at Silver Lake at one time!

Looks fun!

Looks great!

I need a long-weekend trip... thinking of taking off on the 27th... anyone up for a trip to the Western UP or ?

Looks great!

I need a long-weekend trip... thinking of taking off on the 27th... anyone up for a trip to the Western UP or ?

Wish I could. I really wanted to go back to Drummond Island and do a UP trip and haven't done either. I'm headed to Ouray CO for the Solid Axle Summit the week after that and am in full behind the 8 ball prep mode now, so pretty much grounded til I leave. The trip will be great though so not complaining.

Wish I could. I really wanted to go back to Drummond Island and do a UP trip and haven't done either. I'm headed to Ouray CO for the Solid Axle Summit the week after that and am in full behind the 8 ball prep mode now, so pretty much grounded til I leave. The trip will be great though so not complaining.

I totally missed 100’s in the Hills... Ouray would be outstanding! I’m now seriously rethinking the build of my 04 100 and thinking I should be picking up another 80.

I removed the bumper from the 100 (almost fell off from rust underneath) and now I have the factory cross member without bumper. Don’t feel like dropping $1200 on a bumper for this rig. Needs an exhaust and new shoes. Snorkel is coming this week... don’t tell my wife.

I totally missed 100’s in the Hills... Ouray would be outstanding! I’m now seriously rethinking the build of my 04 100 and thinking I should be picking up another 80.

I removed the bumper from the 100 (almost fell off from rust underneath) and now I have the factory cross member without bumper. Don’t feel like dropping $1200 on a bumper for this rig. Needs an exhaust and new shoes. Snorkel is coming this week... don’t tell my wife.

I just don't know which I think is better, the 80 or the 100. The 80 is just so cool and capable, but the 100 is super capable too. They both look and perform great with some add ons like bumpers, sliders, lift, tires. That V8 and smooth ride are huge for people around here trying to get out west for trips once in a while. I put a ton of work into my 80 to be able to roll the highway, trail ride/camp for a week, then roll back. It's really good but probably could have built a 100 for a lot less. Maybe just have both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom