Show me your escape gear seat covers! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How does the center console cover attach? Have any more pictures of that?

It drapes over the center console. It has a "cinch" to tighten around the transfer case shifter and Velcro backing on the back the back of the wings to "grip" the transmission tunnel carpet. It fits perfectly with cutouts for the shifter, ECT/2ndStart buttons and the seat heater switches. Can be easily removed for cleaning.

It just has some elastic underneath - no pictures of it at the moment but can probably get one soon.
I noticed they also have a dash cover:cool:

I noticed they also have a dash cover:cool:
Yep, did a group order with some local guys and ordered directly from escape gear in SA. I wouldn't recommend that route, it was complicated and EG was somewhat easy to work with but pretty clearly they don't do that often. One of the guys got a dash cover and it was VERY nice.

Yep, did a group order with some local guys and ordered directly from escape gear in SA. I wouldn't recommend that route, it was complicated and EG was somewhat easy to work with but pretty clearly they don't do that often. One of the guys got a dash cover and it was VERY nice.
Someone should become a USA distributer hmmm.

@AlpineAccess or someone with the second row, can you take a pic of the fold down arm rest cover? The first one I had wrapped around the back, which isn't possible on the 100 because of the leather attachment on the back end of the arm rest. Got a different style that wraps around with velcro, but not seeing how that attaches either.

Also, for the 60% side bottom, the straps that wrap around the back and go through a couple of like belt loops, did you have to fight a little to get that buckle to meet up? I'm coming up about a foot short.

I'll add that the front covers are fantastic. Excellent fit, straps hold them firmly in place, they don't move around at all getting in or out. Love the huge back pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom