Should I grab a leftover 2023?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks,
Just wondering opinions on this. I currently have a 2018 with 95k on it. There are pretty sweet deals on leftover 23's at my local dealer. Debating on trading mine in for a 23. Although it is a year old already, is it worth trading mine in for one? The nu-luxe seats are not quite as nice I feel as real leather, but the deals are not on luxury models. Not a deal breaker over the seats at all. Never bought a brand new vehicle that was a year old before, kind of like new old stock. This is my daily for what it's worth. Any input is appreciated.

Cones down to two things in my book...

1. How bad do you want that new infotainment and steering wheel design?
2. Does your current GX have any expensive issues you don't want to fix?

Cones down to two things in my book...

1. How bad do you want that new infotainment and steering wheel design?
2. Does your current GX have any expensive issues you don't want to fix?
Honestly could care less about the infotainment. Dislike the iPad on the dash screen but it’s not overly high on the dash. I do like actual buttons for the climate though. Steering wheel change is meh.
My 18 has been rock solid with no issues needed to be addressed. Just thinking if it’s worth getting a year old new gx.

Honestly could care less about the infotainment. Dislike the iPad on the dash screen but it’s not overly high on the dash. I do like actual buttons for the climate though. Steering wheel change is meh.
My 18 has been rock solid with no issues needed to be addressed. Just thinking if it’s worth getting a year old new gx.

The climate buttons are really nice, that's probably the only thing I'll say being worth anything in going from a 2016 to a 2020 to now a 2023.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom