Shop pranks (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I want to hear your pranks that don't involve people getting hurt or damaging property.

Anyone ever hear of the funnel trick?

The victim places a funnel in the front of their pants, then try to dump a welding tip from the bridge of there nose into it. The trick involves the perpetrator dumping water in the funnel.

i'm a huge fan of the "how many 7018s can you bend around the back of your neck?"
though lately the " go fetch a full can of arc start" has been proving worthwhile.

Last edited:
I forgot about the arc rods. That's a classic.

We send people into the office to get the keys for the basement. Spoiler, we don't have one.

One of my personal favorites when I'm out for blood is to cut the bottom out of a coffee cup and put it on some ones tool box and fill it full of dirt then put the lid on so they think some one lost their coffee. It makes a hell of a mess.

i've replaced the sugar in the container with salt before.
looks similar, sounds the same, dissolves quickly in hot coffee....doesn't taste the same.....so i've heard

I've had the shaded lens in my welding hood painted black. It only took 2 flips to realize somthing was wrong.

Taking with a buddy over the weekend. He’s a union carpenter, and was telling me how one dude took several tools from another dude home, submerged them in a 5 gal bucket of water and then froze said bucket. Also wrote on the bucket “revenge is a dish best served cold”.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom