Sheepskin Seat Covers For 80's Series – Recommendation (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well, how are you liking the covers now? The vendor says “Ready Made”, so do you think they are actually made to order for your specific vehicle? Also, how are they attached? Sorry to ask so many questions...that’ll teach you to post! ;)

I’ve recently sat my arse on these having completed a 2.6K mile road trip so you’re timing is good.

-Still enjoying them in hot and cold climates and everything in between. Real sheep skin is legit. So long as I run stock seats, I will always have these on.

-Fitment is fantastic in either version. I prefer the 100% sheep skin that doesn’t cover the back side. It does fit tighter to the seat because there’s less material.

They’re attached via a bunch of elastic straps with hooks at the end. It kinda limits seat movement for fear of tearing or binding in the seat gears, but that’s not a prob for me as I’m the only driver.

Hope this helps.

Made a visit to ussheepskin’s hq today in Tacoma, WA to get a cover fitted for my mom’s car. They have a holiday sale going on right now. Picked up a spare driver for the 80.

Really nice folks here! Lots of baaaaaaaaa products.

0A9035FD-52FF-442D-A2B0-154A10599BB5.jpeg

"Dirty deeds
Done with sheep!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom