SOLD SF Bay Area, CA: Pair of Scheel-Mann Vario F XXL Seats for 80 Series - Excellent Condition and Fully Plug and Play (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TheLCProject

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
  2. LX450
PXL_20231029_005130988.jpg

Fully plug and play for an 80 series with planted brackets, OEM seatbelt buckles and wiring for dash light. Seat belt buckle slides with the seat.

Both seats have heaters but I'm not aware of what wiring would be needed to get working. I also believe that the passenger seat has occupancy sensors but I also don't know how those are wired or what is needed.

A passenger side armrest is included but will not fit in the 80 with the factory console. Seats are basically brand new besides two minor issues (imprint on inboard side of passenger seat due to previously installed armrest and a slight miscut on the inboard side bottom of the driver seat where first installer thought the armrest would bolt into.

Asking $4,000

If you want to do this upgrade but don't want to F*#$ around with all the little issues to actually get them installed - this set will be a time saver for you.

I should also note that the passenger seat (I presume) has occupancy sensors that might work for newer Toyotas with a little R&D. Here's the original invoice for the seats.
Screenshot_20231019-193730.png

Last edited:
Curious why you're selling them? I've had these on my list for a while but due to the price generally haven't pulled the trigger. Did you feel you increased head and legroom with these over stock?

I'm selling my 80. I think that they are generally worth the price, especially when you pair the comfort/adjustability with the improved ergonomics over both factory power and manual seats. I'm 6'9" and 260 lbs, and while my 80 doesn't have a sunroof which helps with headroom, the setup for this seat actually makes the 80 pretty comfortable to drive.

I'm selling my 80. I think that they are generally worth the price, especially when you pair the comfort/adjustability with the improved ergonomics over both factory power and manual seats. I'm 6'9" and 260 lbs, and while my 80 doesn't have a sunroof which helps with headroom, the setup for this seat actually makes the 80 pretty comfortable to drive.
Ah, got it. I'm 6'6" 260, so I feel your pain.

can you send me photos of the "miscut" and they are grey, correct?

If you're watching these now is the time to DM an offer and make a deal, otherwise you might find yourself late due to a random and severe price cut that someone jumps on before you can.

Wish I didn't have to replace the front/rear brake pads and rotors, the front brake calipers, and a full knuckle rebuild.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom